Fully Naked for Exam

How many guys here when they get their physical their doctor has them completely naked? Mine always tells me to leave my briefs on and put a gown on. I would prefer to be fully naked the whole time.

This topic was edited
RE:Fully Naked for Exam

I have read stories of nude physicals, we use to have those in high school for our sports physicals. But I think they have go the way of group showers and open nudity among men.

If there was a doctor who would respect my nudity and let me be nude in the office and exam room, I would probably switch doctors.

This post was edited

I completely agree. Just be fully naked and not discreetly pull down my underwear at the appropriate time. I am there to be examined and would just prefer to expose all of me throughout the process.

This post was edited

I also would prefer to be fully naked during a physical examination. I always feel cheated when the doctor doesnt tell me to take any clothes off, except for my shirt. Since when did they stop doing testicular exams? He doesnt even look at my balls.

This post was edited

My doctor always just has me leave my briefs on. Im usually in bikini briefs so theyre pretty small anyway. No gown required.

This post was edited

I would find a new doctor if mine didnt check everything. That is negligent.

This post was edited

Ive never really thought about it that way since I do ask patients to fully undress, but I do take the hint that someone who goes commando is not shy about nudity.

This post was edited

Ive never really thought about it that way since I do ask patients to fully undress, but I do take the hint that someone who goes commando is not shy about nudity.

This post was edited

For full on physicals my doc (who happens to be gay, but I don' t think that's why) has me completely undress and put on a gown. The gown is usually an afterthought by the time we get to the prostate exam.

This post was edited

When I was unemployed and going to the local clinic on MediCal, I had an Indian and Asian docs who didn't have a problem with my bod, all very matter of fact. The Indian doc would "sound" by tapping and thumping here and there while talking to me, asking me questions. When I switched to HMO through work, the Kaiser docs hardly touch me, if at all. The dermatologist handed me a gown, but I pretty much ignored it since he had to look at my entire bod for cancer screening.

This post was edited

I just don't get it. I go to the dermatologist for my full body exam. The nurse says to strip to my underwear. I said I don't wear any, and haven't for30 years, that I'm a nudist. She then gets me a gown and leaves so I can change. Really? So I put on the gown(open back) and the doctor comes in to examine me. He sees my dark tan and no lines on my back and asks me to take off the gown to examine my whole body. The whole time the nurse is watching and taking notes as the doctor does the exam. When done, I'm standing there nude, having a conversation with the doctor, then they both leave, giving me privacy to get dressed. I just don't get it. Are they afraid to see a naked body, or don't they understand what nudist means?

This post was edited