Being certified

I like the certification process. It helps weed out the scammers and the fake peoples. Thank you

This topic was edited
RE:Being certified

I totally agree!!!

This post was edited

Totally with you on this. Frankly disgusted by the people who say dont ask me to be a friend if your not what they are looking for. Nudism is for all.

This post was edited

Totally with you on this. Frankly disgusted by the people who say dont ask me to be a friend if your not what they are looking for. Nudism is for all.

Spot On!!

This post was edited

So in the end... it certifies nothing. The main benefit of it is that it's probably something a lot of crappy people wouldn't even bother with. Although it does not stop the more determined scammers at all. Basically it's a laziness litmus test.

Thats true, however, I believe it is extremely rare that a scammer or spammer goes through the process as they need to get a picture of someone holding the verification number sign and submit it. They are more concerned about hiding in the shadows so they can chat or contact people to scam, or post their spam garbage over and over.

This post was edited

I agree with the premise about being certified, and it can only go so far if the fakes want to skirt the rules.

This post was edited

I agree with the premise about being certified, and it can only go so far if the fakes want to skirt the rules.

This post was edited

I fully agree, there are too many fake profiles on the site

This post was edited

I fully agree, there are too many fake profiles on the site

This post was edited

Totally agree, been hit up 3 times now from sex sites, and I'm pretty sure when talking to some, it's not who you think you are talking to "scammers" it shits me

This post was edited

Yes it does help to keep the fake profiles out but there are cases where the fake profile does get certified and then use stolen photos for his/her profile to get around this so the only way it will really work if one of the two photos you send in has to be used as your main photo to stop this happening.

This post was edited