RE:Social structures and hierarchies at nudist resorts

Regarding the single male treatment, who treats them badly? Is it the resort's males? females? or couples?

I can only speak for our club. No one treats anyone badly but it's what I experienced it can be quiet for them. That is why Luann and I make certain each and every person feels welcomed. I will give them a tour or loan them a golf cart to see the 70+ acres if they want. I've been there before! There has been the seldom occurrences of single males and alcohol do not necessarily pare with nudity. That was never pleasant and does put a damper on the whole thing.

This post was edited
RE:Social structures and hierarchies at nudist resorts

Regarding the single male treatment, who treats them badly? Is it the resort's males? females? or couples?

Yeah, I would also say "treated badly" is not what happens but being watched as if you're guilty of something you've not done or even think of doing. It's being suspect, being a single male and only there for one reason and it's not good. I find, sometimes, that these people, couples, groups tend to give the single male nudist population more of a hard time to route the focus off of themselves and their closet skeletons and onto someone that is truly a good person. We've seen this from older males and couples at our club. We've seen this from owners of a resort we used to visit (now closed).

This post was edited