Redding, CA nudist would like to meet...

Redding, CA nudist would like to meet a like minded nudist to hang out with. I enjoy nude hikes and nude camping. I recently purchased a boat so nude boating is also on the agenda for this summer. This winter I will also be doing some nude snowshoeing. I did that last winter on a warm day and had a great time. It would be nice to have a friend to join me.

This topic was edited
RE:Redding, CA nudist would like to meet...

I was at the same Folsom Street Fair, I was one of the other guys who were nude. It was on my bucket list to walk through SF naked and I got to do it. What a great wife you have, my ex was not that accepting. She did not even like when I was in the house nude.

But I am a single dad and back to open nudity in the home. I am nude all the time and my grown son and my 11 year old are are accepting of their naked dad. They will be nude some times but it is always what they are comfortable with. We are back yard peers so is a comfortable and relaxed home.

I live in Fresno, a ways from Redding, but if you ever pass this way I would love to go on a hike or excursion with you and your wife. Looks like you are living the nudist life I dream to live.

Stay warm, these cold days are not the best for us nudists, lol.

Tim

This post was edited
RE:Redding, CA nudist would like to meet...

I live in Fresno as well. But I am up to meeting for a nude hike or nude camping. I did a couple nude trail runs this summer near Shaver Lake. I also did a nude 5K last Sunday at DeAnza Springs Resort. Just message me if you want to meet up. -Gary

This post was edited