MEN (Men Enjoying Nudism) of Northern California

Redding, CA nudist would like to meet...

Redding, CA nudist would like to meet a like minded nudist to hang out with. I enjoy nude hikes and nude camping. I recently purchased a boat so nude boating is also on the agenda for this summer. This winter I will also be doing some nude...

San Francisco Meet Ups/

Anyone know of meet ups for nude guys in SF? Would love to meet face-to-face now that COVID numbers are down.

Sacramento guys

Looking for friends to hang out with in the backyard, playing board games, watching movies, drinking cocktails, 420 friendly.. hmu, lets chat!

Latest Post
by  
Heading to Laguna this Monday, May 31, 2021....

Hi All, I am trying to get this group going again for those that would like to meet others guys. I will be headed to Laguna this Memorial Day, Monday, May 31, 2021. We could meet up at the peninsula where the bridge ends surrounded by the lake,...

Who is planning for post pandemic?

The isolation is getting to all of us. Wouldn't it be nice to have something specific to look forward to when all this is finally over?

Latest Post
by  
Who is planning for post pandemic?

The isolation is getting to all of us. Wouldn't it be nice to have something specific to look forward to when all this is finally over?

Latest Post
by  
Does anyone live in Chico CA?

Hi guys! Does anyone live in Chico CA? I want to hangout with someone but it's been difficult finding other nudists around here

Latest Post
by  
UPDATE 2018: MEN of Northern California

Update: Many of you have asked if we are an active member group. We are not. This is a semi-active club. This site was created for members to meet other members. It is best to converse with the other member first via this website email before...

Latest Post
by