RE:Elevator ride

Wow! Did you leave your clothes behind? I guess that may be too risky, although one that elevator stops at a floor you didn't request, then it's too late anyhow..

I set an obstacle at my room door so that It could not close then set to the elevator with nothing. No keys no footwear no clothes. Nothing. Pressed the button and waited for the door to open. Got in as it was empty and pressed the button to another floor. Then got out as the corridors seemed quiet and walk around. Then reversed the process to get back to my room.
Now I wish I had gone further. Guess Ill have to do it again

This post was edited

"Now I wish I had gone further. Guess Ill have to do it again"

Ah! That's the problem. There's always the next peak!

This post was edited

Wow! Did you leave your clothes behind? I guess that may be too risky, although one that elevator stops at a floor you didn't request, then it's too late anyhow.

For me that is the biggest part of the thrill. I've not done it, but I totally want to ride an elevator in a hotel at 3 am sometime completely nude. the thrill of almost getting caught is so huge, that the risk of actually getting caught pales in comparison.

This post was edited

Finally got the chance to do it again
Different hotel, middle of the day.
Left my room with nothing, hit the up button and rode to the next floor. Got out then back in and rode it back to my floor. Finally walked back to my room.
Fully nude, nothing on my feet, roughly 1pm.
Very exhilarating. I wonder what Ill do next!

This post was edited

I have walked out to get snacks and ice from the machines outside in the hall several doors down. Also left the room to go to the car several times to get items or load to leave. Nighttime? Yes. But all exposed to the parking lot and passing windows. Of course it is safely lit up.

Cool. Must go to the car nude to load or unload. The further I can park from the door the better

This post was edited

I've used the stairs naked in several hotels bt not ridden in the lift naked.
I have, however got a photograph of me in a hotel lift together with one of me in the lift lobby.

This post was edited

Very interesting. Too bad you don't have a photo of that. I have done very much the same thing.

I took a video of my second trip in an elevator, and my profile has a pic for my certified friends

This post was edited