How to find roommates.

Hello,
I am currently closing on a house and recently became single (meaning the mortgage ect are paid by just myself). I have 2 extra bedrooms on a different floor and want to rent them but the kitchen and bathroom is shared. How do I find a roommate that is okay with this?

This topic was edited
RE:How to find roommates.

Hello,I am currently closing on a house and recently became single (meaning the mortgage ect are paid by just myself). I have 2 extra bedrooms on a different floor and want to rent them but the kitchen and bathroom is shared. How do I find a roommate that is okay with this?

Zillow for long term, AIRBNB if you are willing to deal with short term, assuming you are willing to be clothed.

This post was edited

Your goals in finding a roommate aren't very clear. I would define them. Do you want a full fledged nudist or someone who doesn't mind if you don't always wear clothes? I personally think it's better not to be best buds, especially if you're paying the mortgage. I'd avoid using the term nudist since often it's equated with a sexual lifestyle. When it comes down to it, it's about respecting a lot of details - from room temperature to how clean the floor is, clothing and morning boner options to if someone remembered to buy TP. Be clear with others about your lifestyle and you will hopefully find a good roommate. Good luck.

This post was edited

I never needed a roommate. I did have a guy from work who was going through a divorce ask me if he could rent a room while he was trying to get back on his feet (1991). I was VERY comfortable being nude in my house and in the backyard. I said well, I have no problems with you renting a room, but I have come to accustom to being there myself and I MOSTLY live au natural. So you are welcome, just wanna give you the heads up, I'm au natural around the house and in the backyard over 90% of the time, so if you think that is going to bother you, you may wanna find other arrangements. He said I don't think I'll have a problem with it, but I'm desperate so I'll just have to deal with it....... I wanna say it was day 3 or 4, I went downstairs to the kitchen and he was there drinking his coffee and to my surprise he was naked as well.. After that he was mostly nude around the house too... He lived with me for 8 months and it turned out great.
After my divorce and the internet became a thing for dating sites, I learned to use the same terminology on the dating sites I did with him. Start to date a few women and the nudity upset them. So I re engineered my profile to use the terms, I like to relax at home, sleep, go to the beach and sun tan au natural.............. If you are interested in those type of activities or are comfortable with it send me a message otherwise move on please... It worked great and I found my beautiful wife who enjoys going to the nude beaches, cruises, resorts or going to a friends nude party

This post was edited

Great story and I am sure you converted him to feel more comfortable in the nude as well. Must have been nice to see him relax and let it all hang free after a few days

This post was edited