RE: Gough might stay behind bars for LIFE!

Then let him stay for life. What he is doing is illegal. While I am fine with non sexual nudity, somebody that does not want to see it should not have to. There are designated places for nudity, just like there are certain roads that you can go 60mph on. While I love nudism, I do not believe it is always a right, but a privelidge. Privacy is a right, as is protection, even if it means protection from seeing a nude person. Religious beliefs are at stake here, and for some, they find it offensive to their beliefs. As responsible nudists, it is our responsibility to respect that. This man is not a True Nudist, chances are, he is somehow getting pleasure from this.

This post was edited
RE: Support Steve

Two things to mention her: firstly, the story quoted appeared in the Daily Mail which is widely known in the UK as a low-brow, right-wing newspaper. Those likely to take offense at the slightest impropriety are often labelled, 'Daily Mail readers'.
Secondly, what Gough is doing that annoys the Daily Mail even more than being naked, is flouting the law. That's what's really annoying the courts and that's what's really making him a target.

This post was edited