RE:Became bi late in life

Congratulations on having a wife who supports and encourages you sexual appetites. Together you will keep your marriage and sex life alive.

This post was edited

hi, i became interested in cock late in life , somtimes i crave cock so much i go out dogging and usually find what i need sometime m/f couples wanting second cock,

This post was edited

Yes, I agree that I prefer a cock to a vagina any day of the week or night! Hence, male sex!

This post was edited

well you are not alone! i love sucking cocks and fucking the asshole of a nude guy! Why should you not like that! IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT NUDE WOMEN! We guys are much more interesterd in other nude guys and what they want! We need to make certain we provide what other guys want in the realm of sex which women never, ever think about! GOT IT!
Hence I love sucking a hard cock and making it cum in my mouth!
I love putting my hard dick in another guys asshole and making hum scream from enjoyment
I love twisting his nipples
I love sucking his balls
I love being with another true man who loves all of the above!
What about you?

This post was edited

Yes I too, pleased that I found my enjoyment of another guy even if its later in life.

This post was edited

Have to say I am interested in being with another man I think it would be very enjoyable to do so , as far as my wife I told her I would like to go to a. All male nudists club near me to have fun she said she would not have a problem with that , tho she has gone through the change

This post was edited

A couple wanting a second cock is not easy to find.
It's so much easier to find a man who wants cock play.

This post was edited

We should get together sometime I would go with you to a men's only club

This post was edited

I have been bi almost my whole life. I didnt share this with my first or second wife. My third relationship was with a lady that was a nudist and a swinger. She passed away and I am now in a fantastic relationship. She totally accepted my lifestyle. We have had some awesome times together. She enjoys watching me with others, men and women. I am 72 and loving life.

This post was edited

I was about 25 or30 when I realised I was bi I'm a cock lover to slurping on a nice big dick a
Outside or in the garden or in bed on a cold day

This post was edited