Adult UNcircumcision

I'm just the opposite. I was circumcised as a baby and restored my foreskin as an adult. I understand those who CHOOSE to get cut as an adult. I don't understand those who had no choice to be cut as a child. My cousin was intact and I admired the look of his dick the first time I saw it. I thought it looked so beautiful, completely covered with skin. I loved watching his foreskin glide back and forth when we would masturbate together. And when he would expose his glans, it looked so shiny and moist. I was cut extremely tight. When I was erect, the skin pulled so tight on my glans, I would get cracks in the skin when I masturbated. The older I got, the less sensitive my glans got.I could barely feel anything during sex. Several years I learned about foreskin restoration and immediately knew I had to try it. If for no other reason, I wanted to look like my cousin. It takes a lot of time and effort, but for me, I am SO happy with my foreskin. My glans is now covered 24/7, is so smooth and moist and VERY sensitive. I can masturbate by simply sliding my foreskin back and forth over my glans creating very intense orgasms, unlike I ever had before restoring. Yes, I do generate smegma which causes a scent but personally, I LOVE it. In addition to restoring my foreskin, I also did jelqing, focusing on the upper half of my shaft to get a more shapely glans. I gained about 1/2" in length as well as a "helmet head". Here's a few before and after pics.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.