Trying to Message but cant see the captcha code for verification that Im not a bot

Hey Fellow Nudists,

This might be just a me thing, but I'm hoping someone else has had this problem and found a solution.
After I message back in forth with a friend, if I want to message anyone from their profile page, I cant seem to get the captcha box to pop up. Its like the page cuts off before I can see the verification code.
I'm using chrome as my browser.

Is this a browser issue or a user error?

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Here's a screenshot of what happens...

This topic was edited
RE:Trying to Message but cant see the captcha code for verification that Im not a bot

Past few days it's been happening quite a bit.
I tried getting a new code. No luck
I tried new this on two different browsers. No difference
I tried logging out and logging back in. No
I tried waiting a while...an hour? two? That worked. Every time.

This post was edited
RE:Trying to Message but cant see the captcha code for verification that Im not a bot

Hey Rip! Hope you are well besides the messaging glitch! Seems like if I respond to about 5 messages then I need to start adding the code to continue replying to them. I can't see a code for new messages that I want to create after that. After a few hours break, I can send again with the hassle of adding the code. I use the cell phone and am signed in often. A computer might have different results. Best of luck with sending!

This post was edited

I also seem to have this problem both on mobile and web browser. Has anyone found a workaround for this?

This post was edited