Sunday chores

I have to play the part of a textile for the most part of the week, so Sundays are my day. I go and get my grocery shopping done first thing in the morning, like 7am. 7 o'clock Sunday no one is in the store. Once I get home the rest of the day is mine. The clothes come off, and I start laundry. I get the house work done, and laundry folded and put away by noon. The rest of the day is naked and free to do as I wish. Anything you hate to do do it naked. It will give a whole new pleasure to the chore.

This topic was edited
RE:Sunday chores

I wouldn't call housework and yard work a pleasure under any circumstances, but it is better done nude than clothed!

This post was edited
RE:Sunday chores

I have to play the part of a textile for the most part of the week, so Sundays are my day. I go and get my grocery shopping done first thing in the morning, like 7am. 7 o'clock Sunday no one is in the store. Once I get home the rest of the day is mine. The clothes come off, and I start laundry. I get the house work done, and laundry folded and put away by noon. The rest of the day is naked and free to do as I wish. Anything you hate to do do it naked. It will give a whole new pleasure to the chore.

I do my best to consolidate trips and do grocery shopping, pharmacy, gas for car, doctor appointments all on the same day so that I can minimize the amount of time I have to put on clothing!

This post was edited