RE:Request male physicians?

T

This post was edited

Sorry too!

was not my intention to overtake and redirect your thread. Recently: my heart cauterization doctor was male, the nurse who shaved me was male, all other nurses were female; my cataract surgery doctor was female. They all did a good job.

You will not hear from me again.

This post was edited

One the very rare occasion I've been in the ER, I'm happy to have any doctor -- regardless of sex or sexual orientation -- it's all such a non-issue.

When I look for a physician, I specifically look for male doctors. I've had female and there's really no issue there, but my preference is to have male doctors.

My dermatologist is female and I'm thinking of switching -- she has, in her words, "comfort level issues," with the human body. I find this disturbing coming from a doctor -- to say the least.

This post was edited

One the very rare occasion I've been in the ER, I'm happy to have any doctor -- regardless of sex or sexual orientation -- it's all such a non-issue.When I look for a physician, I specifically look for male doctors. I've had female and there's really no issue there, but my preference is to have male doctors.My dermatologist is female and I'm thinking of switching -- she has, in her words, "comfort level issues," with the human body. I find this disturbing coming from a doctor -- to say the least.

My male dermatologist seems uncomfortable checking the area where I get sun but most people don't. I have told him that I sun and swim nude so he does take a quick peek. I have considered finding a different dermatologist, but I like him otherwise and it is difficult finding one who is in network and taking new patients.

This post was edited

I first went to the dermatologist to have a skin tag removed from my eyelid. While I was there, she asked whether she could do a quick skin check. As I pulled my shirt off, I said, Im a nudist, look at anything you want. Thats when she said we should schedule a follow up for a full-body check.

But I had no idea that she had comfort level issues.

This post was edited

I first went to the dermatologist to have a skin tag removed from my eyelid. While I was there, she asked whether she could do a quick skin check. As I pulled my shirt off, I said, Im a nudist, look at anything you want. Thats when she said we should schedule a follow up for a full-body check.But I had no idea that she had comfort level issues.

My dermatologist has me undress to my underwear. I snicker to myself when he pulls the elastic waist band away from my body and has a quick peak

This post was edited

I first went to the dermatologist to have a skin tag removed from my eyelid. While I was there, she asked whether she could do a quick skin check. As I pulled my shirt off, I said, Im a nudist, look at anything you want. Thats when she said we should schedule a follow up for a full-body check.But I had no idea that she had comfort level issues.My dermatologist has me undress to my underwear. I snicker to myself when he pulls the elastic waist band away from my body and has a quick peak

Mine does the same. Only time I wear an inner layer. Recently bought a solid color swim brief with no strong
string. Now I don't need underwear to use twice a year.

This post was edited

Yeah, I have a male doc who does my annual exam. Gender was a prerequisite for male anatomy issues. Same with choosing a urologist. Basically I just want the identification of knowing how it feels with gender specific concerns. Anything that is not gender related Im fine with female docs and PA s.

This post was edited