Clothed Profile Pics??

I don't get these clothed profile pics. No member here should even be seen with clothing., You get enough of that with the normal world.

This topic was edited
RE:Clothed Profile Pics??

Still no replies? Wow!

This post was edited

Normal world ? The normal world as u refer makings billions covering God's artwork. Cloth to nudes is form of expression. CERTIFIED now that is a special key, cost nothing, easy to do and says to the world we can be naked with others fun activities, (not for sex). Keep smiling drives textiles crazy !

This post was edited

Normal world ? The normal world as u refer makings billions covering God's artwork. Cloth to nudes is form of expression. CERTIFIED now that is a special key, cost nothing, easy to do and says to the world we can be naked with others fun activities, (not for sex). Keep smiling drives textiles crazy !

Not sure I get all of what you said, but I will think on it.

This post was edited

By the normal world do you mean the real world? Many people on this site are nudists, but the necessity of living and working with people that see nudity negatively, requires them to limit who can access nude images of them. The profile pic is one item that cannot be hidden on the site completely. You can have pictures that are certified only and friends only, but the profile picture is tagged onto all your activity.

I personally live in an area where a nude photo of me circulating in the community would be taken out of context. Since anyone can create an account on TN and see my profile picture, l loose the ability to control who sees that image.

This post was edited

I'm not sure why you think other people should post photos according to your preferences.

This post was edited