Nudist Entrepreneurs

A TN friend who has his own businesswrote me sayingmaybe we should start a nudist entrepreneur group. That's a great idea as is a thread on nudist entrepreneurs which I am starting here.
Sadly, Tom told me today that he read Paradise Valley nudist resortby Atlantaclosed this Valentine's Day. We have heard from some nudist resort owners that last year and this year have been their worst years ever. Luckily for us, we are doing well. As people cancel their nude vacations in the Caribbean and Mexico to save money, they all call us first for availability as we are the best value nudist resort in the US.
Now you don't have to own a nudist business like us to post in this thread. Just be an entrepreneur (or wanna be) and post what's going on in your life here. If there are some techincal business questions, my husband is a CPA and he said he would answer them.
Good luck to all business owners out there.
Mary Clare (aka MC)
The Terra Cotta Inn nudist resort, Palm Springs, California
https://sunnyfun.com
https://theterracottainn.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/tcotta

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist Entrepreneurs Question about what is allowed to be posted

Hi MC,

Steve and I are headed to Georgianext monthand have been looking into both Paradise and Serendipity. My understanding is that Paradise is now under new ownership and is re-opening on March 27. If we decide to stay there, we'll give a full report when we return.

Hi JJ,
The rules for posting on the forum is as follows:
"Topics promoting Other websites or deemed SPAM will be deleted"
I understand why TT1 made that rule, the forum is for discussion - not advertising.

The thread that MC has started is a great idea as it is not about advertising, it simply allows a single place for entrepreneurs to share ideas, have discussion, give advice during these troubled economical times. As far as advertising on the site, if you check out thewebsite of the other featured advertiserhere, they are not necessarily a "nudist" business. They simply support True Nudists. At the very bottom of the screen, click on Advertisers and that will bring you to the advertisers sign-up page.

I think it's also acceptable tolist your business website (as long as it is not promoting a competing website) on your personal profile (maybe under interests?) or to send bulletins to those on your friends list.

TT1, If I've misinterpreted anything here, please, correct me!

Jen

This post was edited
RE: Nudist Entrepreneurs

I think this thread is a terrific idea! I too have an entrepreneral spirit and own a small cottage industry type business besides holding my regular job. Actually the more involved I become in the nudist lifestyle, the more I think I would like to start up a nude recreation business after I retire in a few years. I simply love the business model of The Terra Cotta Innand I think something along those lines would do very well in my own area and presently there isn't anything similar locally. Perhaps once the recession ends and the stock market returns some of the losses that many of us are saddled with these days, I'llhave had the chance to meet other nudists who might be interested in investing in a nice urban clothes optional venue in this area.

This post was edited