RE: Clean House

Iswept the back porch and vacuumed the house while the wife dusted and straightened uplast night,usually I'll be nude when I help withcleaning, changing beds, etc...I can't get her to do housework nude but she doesn't mind that I do. We spent about2 hours cleaning last night, then I went to the garage to tape up some boxes for shipping stuff, stayed nude all evening and nightuntil I had to dress this morning for work.
I only wish I could get her nude more, and that I could do some of the yard work nude.

This post was edited

Cleaning the bathtub makes just so much more sense when you're naked.
Thnakfully my wife accepts my nudity in the home, maybe the reason is that since I became a nudist she has hardly had to load or unload the dishwasher. I love doing this first thing in the morning while breakfast is cooking.
Now if we weren't overloked by neighbors washing the car would make perfect sense naked (I'm always getting my socks and shoes wet). Alas it is not to be, I don't want to make an unscheduled visit to the local clink.

This post was edited
Clean House

Yeah, I love clean up the whole house in nude, together with my wife. Likewise, after a day of clean up with all the sweats and dirt, both of us jump into the bathroom and have a nice cold shower, that lead to an intimate moment. Well, cleaning up the house in nude do have an advantages, like, while you are wearing clothes, well, the sweats and dirt will end up on your clothe and you need to have laundry it. Cheers. Eric

This post was edited

There is no other way,
To get your cleaning done,
Take off your clothes today,
It then becomes more fun.

This post was edited

Yeah, more and more I m enjoying cleaning the house nude and doing little odds and ends and chores nude. Nothing like making work seem like fun when you are nude.

This post was edited

i enjoy cleaning the house in the nude, but if i'm using a harsh cleaner like toliet bowl cleaner, i ware clothes just to be safe.

This post was edited

Since I am always nude at home. I cook, clean, and wash dishes nude. The only thing i have to put shorts on is the laundry, The machine and clothes line in another part of the property and there is no privacy fence....

This post was edited

I have performed house cleaning chores in the nude many times.I call it "naked housekeeper".Tasks like cleaning the tub and shower are better performed in the nude.Being able to be nude makes the chore less of a chore.

This post was edited

It just doesn't seem as much like work when you can dust, vacuum, mop the house or clean the windows while enjoying the freedom of being without clothes. Plus this results in less laundry - I know that word is a nudist's nightmare, but it does exist, because not everyone can be naked all the time.That's pretty much my thoughts and feelings on the subject, as well.

This post was edited

Cleaning nude is good but cleaning nude with wife is better.

This post was edited