RE:I THINK I JUST GOT BLACKMAILED HAHA

Exactly. We just can't the risk of showing our faces for this reason and due to our jobs, job security. It is a shame we cannot and we feel we cannot live our authentic selves because of it but that is what we are stuck with for now

This post was edited

Yep, just got the same e-mail from a different account. Not playing along, but I did change the settings on my profile.

This post was edited

WOW!. This sounds like the new "I'm calling from the IRS...." scam. Except this is more blantant corrupt blackmail...which If that is a "job" as he describes it....I must have missed that booth on career day in high school.

This post was edited

This should be reported to the FBI.

This post was edited

hahaha fbi gonna investigate a nudist site where it's mostly a leaf and a tuba talking about underwear brands and shaving their nuts? haha doubtful.................

Blackmail is blackmail. Doesn't matter how it originated. This would also fall under the newly developing cyber crimes laws. I suspect the source will trace back to some 3rd world country, and will therefore be unprosecutable though.

It does fall back to the "If you have something to be worried about, don't post it on the internet"

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Absolutely! Send me their user names and what they did. How can I act if I am unaware? We have a BOT detection system in place as well as a Flag button and spammers get removed daily. If you would like imeediately action message me directly.Thank yo for keeping the site cleanteamtrue2

Some of your "flag" functions don't work. Specifically the gallery.
You also need to make sure any profile flagged photos are not being used as the profile photo. I don't how many times I flagged a photo, which did get removed from the users gallery, but remained as their profile photo, since it is filed under a different file name. Add a flag capability to profile photos. While at it, take a sweeping broom to PIPearl's profile gallery. A good number of them are blatantly in violation of your alleged standards. I would flag them, but after the last time I flagged one of her photos, I was blocked from her profile. Interesting how she knew it was me!

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

ScreenName: kbjvbjvgvgh

I flagged this profile. The message sent to me was almost exactly the same, just a different dollar amount.

This post was edited

How about finally removing someone who openly smokes weed on camera in the chat room or openly scams for money??? Nothing is ever done about this and yet others are routinely banned for very minor things. Just goes to show how hypocrisy and double standards are at work here.

This post was edited

Oh I get that. I trained drug K-9s and handlers professionally back in days gone by. Now it's treated acceptable which who seems to be the queen of the room who lives off the taxpayers that whines about everything. Guess I'll keep working to support her type here in the USA.

This post was edited

Hello, here the same email

progdvdvrd
6 hours ago
Hey! I have bad news for you. Using a photo of your face, as well as the information that you indicated in your profile, I managed to find your Facebook page (I have already copied all the information from there). Now I want to send your naked photos to all your contacts, and to random people from your city. I also want to create your fake page and send naked photos to all possible groups in your city on various social networks. You are probably wondering: is it possible to avoid this ?? Yes. Within 48 hours, you will have to transfer me an amount equivalent to $ 1111 to my bitcoin wallet 1LdaSxQzycY8syPJpXDNmjEEuHbmeiShu2 All the necessary information on how to create a bitcoin wallet, buy bitcoin, and transfer it is on the Internet. You do not need to reply to this message, the account was created for a temporary mail, which will be deleted immediately after sending this message. Complaining and reporting anywhere is also pointless. In case of violation of the terms, I will immediately take the actions that I wrote about earlier. I have no purpose to ruin your life, so after receiving the money, I will forget about you, and you about me. Good luck!

This post was edited