RE: Camping

We have some camping friends that have been able to find some private sites and even a couple on state reserves where they circle 5 or 6 trailers and spread tarps between the gaps and campout nude for the weekend. there is enough space in the middle for campfire and tables etc.

This post was edited

Unless you are willing to backpack into the backcountry or find a really isolated Nat Forest or BLM drive in campground, about the only places to camp nude in noCA are the resorts which are easily found on line. I don't know if there is a nude beach that would allow overnight camping but that might be an option. You'll have to do the research. I don't think anyone else has.I have no problem finding nude campsites because the places I go are so far off the beaten track almost nobody else goes there. Alternately if someone is there already, ask if they'd be ok with nudity.BLM?

This post was edited

Nat Forest or BLM drive in campground -snip- BLM?Bureau of Land Management

This post was edited

Going to try for some naked camping and hiking this weekend with a TN buddy. Tough sometimes to find sites and trails that are remote enough, but we're going to give it a try!

This post was edited

Ever try putting an add on Craigslist looking for secluded private place to camp?

This post was edited

It occurred to me, if I stay in the area where I am, I could by just a few rural acres somewhere outside of town just for camping and perhaps hunting.

This post was edited

I've got the same idea for a few acres further out in the woods. It would be a, sort of, weekend retreat. I'll keep you posted if I move ahead with the plan.

This post was edited

I have done some nude camping in Big Bend National Park a couple years ago. But it was in January and after the sun went down so did the temperatures. Being nude and shivering is not my favorite thing.
I look forward to some nude camping in the spring or summer though.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited