Friend request

Greetings Everyone,
I am not sure if this has be discussed so here it goes. To me friend request should come from people that you have communicated at some point or have an interest in communicating with. To each person has their own criteria to accepting friend request.

For me my first perference that the person at least live local to me within my home state or least or neighboring state. Also I perfer couples particularly with children since I have children of my own. Also I look at what groups they belong to is there any common interest other then being a nudist. Now I will admit that there are perhaps some of my friends on my list that do not fall under these preferences but I do make exceptions. There is one rule that I do follow by and have on my profile which some people here just seem to not read or perhap have trouble understanding. If you want to friend request please send a message along with the request introducing yourself and why you would like to connect. I have denied several people due to their lack of being able to read that simple request. I am not here to collect a big friends list but would like to connect with like minded people and to be actually be able to meet up at some point in person. Such exceptions are single parents, and single ladies and gentlemen. I make these exceptions because we have chatted and have a connection that although we may not belong to a similar group but that does not mean we do not share a common interest group that just does not appear on here or we just have not found it.

I am interest to see if anyone else have any critera for accpeting freind requests.

LionNJ

This topic was edited
RE: Friend request

LionNJ - I sympathise with your post and so will many others,it's well written, well thought out and your criteria are perfectlygrounded and based on sound reasoning. I should think most of us have at one stage or another thrown ourarms up inutter despair over the avalanche of Friend Requests that arrive, pretty much daily, with no accompanying message of introduction! I have no idea what the answer is! Stay with us though folk - just get used to clicking on DENY!
Thanks for your reply. I use to send a message back to the person telling why they got denied then I just said the Hell with it and just deny them with out a message. After all if they do not have the consideration to send me a message then why should I bother to send them one. Any how life moves on.

LionNJ

This post was edited