RE:Being Told Your Have A Small Penis

Do you think that he said that to make you feel humiliated? Or maybe it was just an awkward observation.

I saw your profile and you really do have a tiny, tiny penis. Im not saying that to be rude. Just more attractive

This post was edited

How does that matter? Completely averse to fundamentals of nudism!

This post was edited

Should penis size matter....we seemed to be curious what everyone else has? I have a small one too...i like it too Mitch

This post was edited

You can't say much about the guy's comments about our genitals without finding where and what they mean by it. Yes, there are guys that put a lot on our 'guy' down there. You can take it in many ways but without finding out what the purpose of his comment was, you then may assume incorrectly. We all have different likes, it could have been, like someone pointed out, his ackwardness as maybe he liked small penis. One guy I had a conversation with preferred guys with smaller than average penis as he could 'take it all in' when he was down 'there'. But then again that comment could have been to make you feel less than a man? If so, well just ignore him. Or you could have just replied "yes it is and do you like them small?" Be proud of yourself and don't let others make you feel less of a man. BTW, remember that you didn't have a say in what your penis would be like, it wasn't like we could choose our body parts during those nice months it took us to be made into the individual we are. Oh, one last thing, sometimes the best things come in small packages. :P

This post was edited

As a nudist at a nudist gathering the comment is inappropriate talking about some ones small penis. We are all individuals with different bodies and features that make each of us unique. Too much is placed on the size of a mans penis, each has its own beauty no matter of being small, average or big, cut or uncut, and when it is soft or hard.

This post was edited

I've been around a lot of nudist men. None of them have ever made any negative comments about a guy's small cock. I think most guys realized that they didn't do anything to deserve their cock and that they could have had a small one. So, why humiliate a guy who happens to have a small one. Also, it almost seems as if there's a bit of superstition going on: Make a negative comment about some guy's small cock and yours just might shrink a little.

This post was edited

Most of the negative comments I've received have been from women.I totally believe that. They think it's OK. But, OMG, don't mention the size of their tits.

This post was edited

The most negative thing I've ever heard another guy say was, "You must me a grower." He was not even being slightly mean or critical or anything like that. We'd be talking for quite a while and we're on pretty good terms. It was just a neutral observation. But if I'm the least bit cold or nervous/anxious or, parish the thought, both, my cock does the turtle thing and draws as far back inside as it can possibly get. If I'm warm and relaxed, he hangs out quit nicely.

The idea of one guy being critical of another guy's cock is unconscionable.

This post was edited

Last time I checked, penis size is an entirely genetic attribute. So unless one was able to choose who his parents would be, he is a dumbass to gloat over his penis size. And men are pretty stupid to give anyone else the power to demean them if their penis size is below average.

This post was edited

And it's not just carried on the y-chromosome -- so it's not just your dad's cock you need to consider. Gotta take a gander at your mom's dad's cock as well.

This post was edited