RE:Being Told Your Have A Small Penis

My penis is particularly small, especially when soft. I like my size and enjoy when people can see how small it is compared to my tall, muscular body and I welcome any comments. You've got to be confident and take ownership of it if you have a tiny penis.

This post was edited

You should have told that queen that it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean

This post was edited
RE: Being Told Your Have A Small Penis

That was a fantastic response.

This post was edited

And it's not just carried on the y-chromosome -- so it's not just your dad's cock you need to consider. Gotta take a gander at your mom's dad's cock as well.

My one (middle) son is significantly larger than both of his brothers and me. I always told him he inherited his penis from his mother. I dont think he appreciated that, and I know she didn't, but WTH, her brothers and nephews were HUGE.

This post was edited

Agreed, size is not as important to the non sexual nudists. Am on the smaller size and it works just fine for the wife. Everyone else, it is what it is.

This post was edited

Agreed, size is not as important to the non sexual nudists. Am on the smaller size and it works just fine for the wife. Everyone else, it is what it is.

This post was edited

Well, I have a very small penis when soft and just barely average when erect... And I love it! Very proud of my tool! Always exposing it wnhenever I'm allowed to!!!
But I don't understand why this angry speech against size queens!
They look for another kind of thing, they are not obligated to like the smaller ones!
But I must say we, smaller willy owners, always find people interested!
No complaints!

This post was edited

My sister in law who is a nurse told me that I had a small penis and threatens to tell others. Not much I can do about it but I am proud to be small.

This post was edited

My sister in law who is a nurse told me that I had a small penis and threatens to tell others. Not much I can do about it but I am proud to be small.

Oh man, that just seems like some passive aggressive crap. Good luck.

This post was edited

I would be tempted to turn to him mid-urination and tell him, "Thank you for the complement!" Ideally, he would be wearing canvas sneakers or suede shoes.

The wonderful thing I have noticed as I slowly age is that I give less and less of a rat's ass about what other people think about anything, particularly if it is an attempting at shaming, humiliation, popularity aspect, etc.

Why on earth would you say something intending to be derogatory like that to a stranger?

This post was edited