Stupid question "BUT" lol

Hi there,
We are brand new to this site.......and are soooo glad that we found it!
Lots of other couples and singles just like us.....in one place!
Anyways........we are wanting to know......how do we Post a Picture on our Profile?
We know how to Up Load pictures into our Photo Album...but......we are wanting to have an actual Profile Picture for all to see, as most on here do.
Our picture portion on our profile is just Blank.......with some caption on it, telling others to ask us for a Picture?
Hey.......we are wanting to have all of our pictures on Public Display, so that every one on this site can have a look and hopefully enjoy them.
Soooooooo.........how does one, Up Load a picture, to be used exclusively as our main....Profile Picture?
Sure would appreciate some help or info on the subject.
Hot Harley Couple

This topic was edited
RE: Stupid question

Go to: My Account
Go to: Edit my pictures
click on the word "profile" under the picture you want

Also, take some time to read through some of the forum threads as well. Lots of good information there regarding the site and nudism.

Jen

This post was edited

Thanks for your help......we'll give that a try!
Thanks again
Hot Harley Couple

This post was edited

Thanks for your help......we'll give that a try!
Thanks again
Hot Harley Couple

This post was edited

You may find that a picture won't display if it is too big. Check the file size of the picture you uploaded. About 850Kb or less seems best. (Many modern cameras produce files of 2 Mb) If this may be your problem send me a message and I'll tell you how to resuze the file easily. Regards, David

This post was edited

Hey.......It worked!
Much Thanks!

This post was edited

Hey.......It worked! Much Thanks!

Now if you'd only change your user name....btw, we don't care if you're sexy or look like a gilla monster. That's not what nudism is about. +

This post was edited