RE:Bisexuality

I think it is complicated to pigeonhole people and label them as one thing. Plus if you love someone you learn to accept things and understand the changes life brings. Not many people are pure this or not at all that.

This post was edited

CodeBare wrote:

FWIW, not anymore. You need to have it have been 3 months since your last sexual encounter with another man.

When I last donated, the question was "Have you had sex with a male at any time?" without the qualifier. But If I had said yes, then the following question might have had that qualifier. I'll ask next time I donate. (But, as I said earlier, I've never had the attraction to men that I've had to women.)

As for people's comment on how "life partner" should be recast as "life phase partner," I'm reminded of a quote which I think might have been by Oscar Wilde: "A man marries a woman thinking she'll never change, but of course she does. A woman marries a man thinking she can change him, and of course she never can."

This post was edited

Or polyamory? Depends how complicated we want to make it.

This post was edited

In our case I have tried being with other women and while enjoyed myself I have decided to remain straight. When I revealed it to my partner he admitted some desire to see what being with another man woukd be like, or sharing one with me. I am fine with either, even turned on by the possibility.

This post was edited

Our relationship has been and still is very stable. I've enjoyed sex with another man and my wife knew about it but she has never had a desire to be with another female. My male encounters started with another male 'accidentally' falling out of my wife and slipping into my mouth while I was licking them together. My wife knew that this happened but didn't care when in other MFM's I would enjoy the other man occasionally. We both are very comfortable with out sexuality and stable marriage. All of the outside encounters for both of us were for the enjoyment and appreciation of the human body that could be had. There were plenty of opportunities for my wife to enjoy another female in the FMF's but she never acted upon it. I respected her decision and she recognized and respected my likes as well.
We have been happily married for 50+ years and still enjoy and respect each other just as much as the day we were married.

This post was edited