Remington hot springs. Kern River,CA

A nice place with three pools to enjoy. Remington is a known naked place. I went down and noticed no one was naked. So I stayed covered. A while later a young un runs in naked. I look around and mom (a self stated hippie) was finishing getting naked to join. I commented to the girl next to me about join ing in but was being courteous. She said "go ahead, it's normal here." So I did. If course no comments were made. When I left it was my normal, back up the trail to the car dressed as I was born. That day I was one of three.
Another good day meeting new people and soaking.

This topic was edited
RE:Remington hot springs. Kern River,CA

Sounds perfect.

This post was edited

I've been there several times in past year and only once was it not packed elbow to elbow with clothes people. Mostly younger people there drinking and smoking. Lots of little kids too. Trash everywhere on the ground. I most like won't go back. It's a shame since they use to be extre5nice to soak nude in back in the 90's.

This post was edited

I learned miracle hot springs is about a mile up the road. More pools/different Temps. More people as it is easier to get to.

This post was edited

Is there a better time to go to these places to avoid the crowd scene? I'm thinking maybe midweek?

This post was edited

My best guess. I was traveling between San Diego and yuba city. Decided to make the stop as the wife was not with me. Dog did join me.
Wife does not like seeing others naked. So this was my chance to go.

This post was edited

Early morning, Tuesday- Thursday you can sometimes have the place to yourself or with only a couple of other people. Summer time it is especially busy but you can still get some quiet time and enjoy it clothing optional mid week in the mornings.

This post was edited

Early morning, Tuesday- Thursday you can sometimes have the place to yourself or with only a couple of other people. Summer time it is especially busy but you can still get some quiet time and enjoy it clothing optional mid week in the mornings.

This post was edited

I was there Saturday before Mothers day. Lots of people, lots of noise, lots of kids, everyone clothed. Not at all relaxing. I used to go many years ago and never saw crowds (or trash). Definitely won't be back on a weekend, if ever. Damn shame, because I really enjoyed this spot.

This post was edited