RE: My first experience

Like most people I knew nudists existed but had no interest in joining them as I was growing up. In the early 60s I was posted to Europe and on vacation decided to visit some World War II locations with my wife and three children then 7, 6 and 4. In August 1944 the First Special Service Force, The Devil's Brigade, a Canadian/American Force and forerunner of both Canadian and American Special Forces invaded the island of Isle Du Levant off the southern coast of France so it was natural to visit there. We caught an early morning boat for the trip to the island to give us lots of time to explore and when we arrived ... horror of horrors ... everyone was nude. We had the choice of waiting half an hour for the trip back to the mainland or joining in so after a quick discussion we doffed our clothes and began to explore the island. The feeling of being nude was great as everyone knows and the novelty of seeing other nude bodies wore off after about five minutes. My wife felt hesitant about being nude in front of the kids at first but that quickly wore off also and the kids were having a wonderful time. We spent the day exploring and just relaxing. We stayed overnight on the island and the next day was also one of great relaxation. We caught the last boat back to the mainland that evening and we looked back on it as the highlight of our vacation.

This post was edited
RE: first time

I was vacationing at Club Med, a resort in the Caribbean. The first two days were spent on the beach sitting in a soggy swimsuit and being chafed by sand. I signed up for a day boat trip and picnic at a beach on an island away from the resort.
As we were leaving, I discovered that the excursion was to an island with a nude beach! I decided to go any way, thinking no way was anybody getting me out of my suit. I stood firm and, in fact, was the last person to give in and shed my swimsuit - I was the last one to get dressed to return to the resort.

Why hadn't someone told me about this sooner? I was hooked, and that was over 40 years ago. The phrase, "nude when possible, clothed when practical," definitely describes me. I do wear at least shoes when vacuuming the house though as I have a habit of running over my toes with the vacuum cleaner.

This post was edited
My First Experience

My first experiece was at the age of 12. i lived in a village in india. i used to go to nearby lake with my friends (all girls). One day one of my friend and i went swimming and we went a littel further from the rest of the group and there my friend took all her clothes off. I was first shocked but then my friend encouraged me and i too took my clothes off and we swam nude and i loved the experience so much that i didnt want to get back in my clothes. Now whatever chance i get to be nude which is difficult in a country like india i try to avail it.

This post was edited
RE: first time

i am glad that you had a nice and good first experience. thanks for sharing.
Bruce
propellerhead reason

This post was edited