RE: When to use a towel to sit on?

Yes I agree.

This post was edited

Hasn't anyone here heard of baby wipes? Adults CAN use them.

This post was edited

Yup! That is why there are never skid marks on anything I sit on. I have a great recipe/instructions/information on making your own baby wipes. Will post if anyone is interested.

This post was edited

I always use baby wipes. I never travel without them.

This post was edited

That may be BUT, it does not answer the question. Read previous posts on this thread. Others are claiming they put towels on ALL their furniture. This sounds like an out right lie or pure stupidity.I haven't had any guests anywhere, so I don't know yet. I would probably try to have just something covering the seats in the indoor area where guests will be (couches and dining room chairs), to prevent skid marks. But now that you mention baby wipes, that might be an alternative.Yup! That is why there are never skid marks on anything I sit on. I have a great recipe/instructions/information on making your own baby wipes. Will post if anyone is interested.I guess it might differ from guest-circle to guest-circle: towels/seat covers forsomeguestsoneday, baby wipes forotherguestsanotherday. As for outdoors, I think that baby wipes are always good enough, period. Towels or some sort of padding on the ground perhaps recommended, such that no one sits on anything sharp (ouch!), but I leave that to each guest's sole discretion.

This post was edited

I hesitate answering a certain member here because his posts on many of these types of subjects really have me wondering about his personal hygiene. BUT ... I will answer his question; NO ... our guests do NOT sit on "our" towels when they come to visit. The towels we sit on, daily,are washed every couple of days. When nudist friends come to visit, we have towels for them or they bring their own and they/we treat our homes as we would if we were visiting a nude resort or club. We sit on our towels wherever we sit. The towels we have on certain pieces of furniture are taken up and other towels are used. I find it difficult to understand why there's is this conversation about the need for "wipes." We've used some method of ensuring cleanliness for decades ... before there were "wipes." I only takes one time to leave a tell tail mark that you did not complete the paperwork to ensure you'll never do that again ... even if it happens at home! Come on ... use the brain. Use the wipes, provide them in each restroom of your home (like we do), wash your everyday furnituretowels often, ensure your nudist guests use their towels or provide them with clean ones and if they stay for a while, provide them with clean ones each day! That's what we do and that's what they do when we visit. It's not that difficult.

This post was edited

Well Andy D, I'm sorry if suggesting baby wipes has upset you for some personal reason but, you are the one that said,"We use towels on every seat in the house or we don't sit on it til we have one." Sounds to me you may have a personal hygiene problem if you really need to cover EVERTHING you sit on EVERY time.

This post was edited

Nude Johnny:I think maybe you should go back and re readmy post. Where you got that using "wipes" upset me ... and the fact that we have towels "everywhere" in our home ...you obviously took somethingin my posts way outta context. Try not to read into everyone's posts so literally! :DMy quote: "We use towels on every seat in the house or we don't sit on it til we have one. " Was obviously taken that we have towels on EVERY seat in our home! Not only is that not true ... anyone thinking that is an idiot! WE place a towel on every seat in the house we "intend" to sit on. Is that so wrong? Does that make more sense? Is that easier for some of you to understand? A certain member here, and it's not YOU Nude Johnny ... has made reference many times to sitting nude on furniture and driving nude as being unhealthy. You can't see those posts because ... he's deleted them over and over again once he's been pounced on by other members for his ridiculous comments. If you took what I said in my last post as being upset about wipes and the fact that we have made a habit out of sitting on a towel wherever we sit ... as some sort of hygiene issue ... then I think you need to either ask for clarification before posting a negative or incorrectcomment to someone. :D

This post was edited

I've had enough of this thread - I'm throwing in the towel.

This post was edited

That's the best idea I've heard MOW ... I'm outta here too! :D

This post was edited