Nudist Shaving Party

Ok so I love getting nude and going to the nude park. As part of that, I am one that really prefers to be shaved down there and smooth. When possible I do front and backside . I do the electric razor when long then either go to a straight edge with shaving cream or Nair (never leave on over 8 mins as instructions say or you will regret it). Anyhow, I am straight and thought maybe it would be fun to find women and men also preferring the shaved feel and look who would like to meet up and shave eachother. A shaving party! I know people throw parties for less reasons so what the heck. No it does not have to leave to further activities - if it does then it does and that is between 2 consenting nudists. This party could be about the act - and of course includes LGBTQ and anyone that wants to attend. Bring your significant other or, as I seek, meet a stranger with a common goal and interest - to be shaved. Due to us here in Austin TX having the pandemic lockdown then a major freeze, I'm well over due for the shaving. With summer almost here it would be cool to find the group for this and find a place to do it - sadly I cannot host as part of a textile bunch. But definitely happy to coordinate and even bring supplies etc. Let me know. AustinJohn (in Austin Texas)

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Shaving Party

Great idea. Best shave I ever had was from another woman while my wife watched. Wife go heated enough she had to jump on right afterwards. This was a non-swinging trip with friends.
Sorry you are about two states to far south.

This post was edited

LOL, sounds like fun!

This post was edited

I live in CT would love to attend one such party near in CT

This post was edited

Would be a nightmare for me to shave my beard or legs lol

This post was edited

I broke down and did the all shave today - photographed in stages and will post. Wow love the smooth! Still willing to participate in a nude shave with a female nudist while she shaving me.

This post was edited

I am game sounds great !

This post was edited

I'd really enjoy a female friend to shave my sack n shaft

This post was edited

I will be in town June 10-11 for the World Naked Bike Ride and visit Hippie Hollow. I try to stay smooth from the neck down and if something like that is happening on June 10,or 11 I would love to get a pre-ride cleanup.

This post was edited

what a great idea!!!

This post was edited

That sounds like a great party !!!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy