Nudist Shaving Party

Ok so I love getting nude and going to the nude park. As part of that, I am one that really prefers to be shaved down there and smooth. When possible I do front and backside . I do the electric razor when long then either go to a straight edge with shaving cream or Nair (never leave on over 8 mins as instructions say or you will regret it). Anyhow, I am straight and thought maybe it would be fun to find women and men also preferring the shaved feel and look who would like to meet up and shave eachother. A shaving party! I know people throw parties for less reasons so what the heck. No it does not have to leave to further activities - if it does then it does and that is between 2 consenting nudists. This party could be about the act - and of course includes LGBTQ and anyone that wants to attend. Bring your significant other or, as I seek, meet a stranger with a common goal and interest - to be shaved. Due to us here in Austin TX having the pandemic lockdown then a major freeze, I'm well over due for the shaving. With summer almost here it would be cool to find the group for this and find a place to do it - sadly I cannot host as part of a textile bunch. But definitely happy to coordinate and even bring supplies etc. Let me know. AustinJohn (in Austin Texas)

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Shaving Party

Great idea. Best shave I ever had was from another woman while my wife watched. Wife go heated enough she had to jump on right afterwards. This was a non-swinging trip with friends.
Sorry you are about two states to far south.

This post was edited

LOL, sounds like fun!

This post was edited

I live in CT would love to attend one such party near in CT

This post was edited

I broke down and did the all shave today - photographed in stages and will post. Wow love the smooth! Still willing to participate in a nude shave with a female nudist while she shaving me.

This post was edited

I am game sounds great !

This post was edited

I'd really enjoy a female friend to shave my sack n shaft

This post was edited

I will be in town June 10-11 for the World Naked Bike Ride and visit Hippie Hollow. I try to stay smooth from the neck down and if something like that is happening on June 10,or 11 I would love to get a pre-ride cleanup.

This post was edited

what a great idea!!!

This post was edited

That sounds like a great party !!!

This post was edited

Did you organise the shaving party? How was it.....

This post was edited