RE:Nudist Shaving Party

being shave is good but doing it with other is better :)

This post was edited

Sounds more like sexual foreplay than personal hygiene preference
being shave is good but doing it with other is better :)

This post was edited

Sounds more like sexual foreplay than personal hygiene preferencebeing shave is good but doing it with other is better :)

Well thats why they joined a nudist site.

This post was edited

If you've never asked for or been offered help in shaving your genitalia, or you've never been asked by your partner to assist them in the activity, understand that there are parts that aren't always easy to get to or effectively observe on your own. A friend can address that difficult to access area and verify that all stray hairs are attended to.

As to a shaving event becoming a foreplay moment, what is wrong with that? This life is for the living. When something typically considered a chore (shaving) becomes an act of joy (lovemaking), that's the good stuff. We are nudists but we are not dead!

This post was edited

Sounds more like sexual foreplay than personal hygiene preference being shave is good but doing it with other is better :)Well thats why they joined a nudist site.

Well I don't know what "they" you refer to (probably a generalisation encompassing all TN members) but personally I know what a "nudist" site is and I know what a "sex" site is. And I know that naked does not mean sex. I joined and continue to be a member of this "nudist" site because I am a nudist, and not because I was looking for sex.

Nudism and naturism has a hard enough time being socially acceptable because of perverse attitudes that are obsessed with the erroneous idea of naked means you want sex. If you're one of those people who can't see the difference then spend more time in forums on trueswingers.

This post was edited

Wow, sounds great fun party with some fetishness.

This post was edited

Wow, sounds great fun party with some fetishness.

True Nudism at its best.

This post was edited

Nudism and naturism has a hard enough time being socially acceptable because of perverse attitudes that are obsessed with the erroneous idea of naked means you want sex. If you're one of those people who can't see the difference then spend more time in forums on trueswingers.

This is the sad reality on nudism naturism online.

This post was edited