First Nude Resort/Cypress Cove visit

Hi, long time home nudist who decided to try social just as pandemic hit! Bad timing! - But...Just found out I will be in Orlando Jan/Feb 2022 on business, so am planning to be at Cypress Cove a couple of days at least- quite possibly as my first nude resort visit!!! (Unless things open up near me Summer 2021!) Any pointers, inside info, advice? Am an older single male, and hope to meet up with some nice folks while there.

This topic was edited
RE:First Nude Resort/Cypress Cove visit

If your timing is right and you can be there Feb 11-13, there should be a pre-cruise party weekend before the big nude boat cruise. The resort should be nice and full. Activities all weekend, and then on Sunday morning you can join the sendoff party mooning the busses leaving for the cruise. We've only experienced that one from inside the bus. We won't be going on the cruise next year, so we might spend a week at the Cove & Lake Como or out in Arizona at Mira Vista instead.

Actually, it should be busy most weekends in Jan and Feb, with the snowbirds spending the winter there. As your trip gets closer, go to the Cove's website and check out the event calendar. You can probably find something that looks interesting. Weather can be a little hit or miss that time of year. It might be 75 and sunny (great day to lose the clothes) one day and 45 and windy (great day to find a jacket / sweater) the next.

This post was edited
RE:First Nude Resort/Cypress Cove visit

We were there again last weekend. Place is great. They do have a special, a 2 week pass for $50.00, otherwise it's $25 a day for day fees or $20 a day for AANR members.

This post was edited