Clearly fake accounts

Can we stop ignoring the people clearly posting picture of found nudists online. Id like to call out nakedmadcat this posts more pics of clearly found images and never gets flagged. Why isnt there more admins on this site?

This topic was edited
RE:Clearly fake accounts

There is a long running thread here called Flag A Fake.

There was once a group for calling out fake accounts run by members not mods. One of the fakers complained and it was shut down.

Sadly thats the way the site is moderated.

This post was edited

I agree too many on here. This site should be for us people that enjoy naturisum in the real world not just people pretending to be.

This post was edited

This website SHOULD be managed by volunteers, since clearly the admins don't have the skills/abilities or the time to deal with this situation, good luck approaching the admins, I've tried already and I almost invariably always get nothing in return (or a slap on the wrist of my profile by being temporarily banned on the chat).

This post was edited

I think we should keep the right terminology. A fake is somebody who has false data or pictures of someone else as himself in his profile. That's a real problem. But it has nothing to do with a fake which pictures somebody post in a group. And there is no rule which prohibit to post pictures from the internet in groups as long as no copyright is violated, The owner of the group can delete any picture he don't like.

There are some profiles here I think they are probably a fake. I can flag or block them. But I would never put them in a group about fakes because I can't not be sure that I am right. Nobody proof the entries in those groups. If I dislike somebody I could put him in that group and everybody would think he would be a fake, So it is right that this arbitrariness ist stopped and that group is deleted.

This post was edited