Meeting Professional Clients of Opposite Sex Nude

Today I pushed the envelope - I love to get nude and as you can see from my posts I am going in overdrive to stay nude despite Covid, and a really bad weather pattern lately so not able to do outside much. Been driving nude between towns when meeting clients then getting dressed before go in. But today - informed female client I would show up nude to be comfortable and go over documentation with her for a few hours. She was definitely ok (probably wanted to see me naked for years now - who knows). Showed up and got naked while she served coffee. After initial surprise that I would actually due it and my getting close to full wood, things got down to getting the documentation review job done and she never batted an eye but did comment a few times enjoyed my nakedness. I was hoping she might reciprocate some but it was about me and not her. Day really went well and I got to also show off my just done total shave below - major smooth all around front and back. Love the feel and love being nude to show even more. Putting photos on my profile tomorrow.
Anybody else have experiences like this? Any other nudist want to help create things to do nude together? Let me know. AustinJohn

This topic was edited
No replies yet.