What will be one of the first things you do when we no longer have any pandemic restrictions ?

Nothing's been the same for the last year or year and a half. The corona pandemic have forced us to avoid all activities which involve being around other people and many of the things we loved doing haven't been an option for a long time now.

What is the first thing, or among the first things you really look forward to being able to do again when the pandemic is over, or at least the risk of catching it and becoming very ill indeed is over ?

With vaccines being rolled out we can now begin to see a light at the end of the tunnel. What are you looking forward to doing ?

This topic was edited
RE:What will be one of the first things you do when we no longer have any pandemic restrictions ?

Having another naked pre-breakfast swim in a hotel pool.

This post was edited
RE:What will be one of the first things you do when we no longer have any pandemic restrictions ?

I miss clubs, festivals, and street fairs. I had many opportunities to go to a World Naked Bike Ride but I never took advantage because I thought I always had time to do it... now that theyre gone in a lot of major cities because its a large gathering, I wish I had gone to one and I look forward to going to one when I can get the opportunity again.

This post was edited