My group deleted? Did it offend?

My group disappeared a couple of days after I started it. I've always thought that men who shave everything, including their pubic hair, just look weird. The group was for people who agree.
Did the group really offend? Or was it just a TN fluke?

This topic was edited
My group deleted? Did it offend?

My group disappeared a couple of days after I started it. I've always thought that men who shave everything, including their pubic hair, just look weird. The group was for people who agree. Did the group really offend? Or was it just a TN fluke?
I guess it might depend upon how you stated things. Not being able to see what you said makes it difficult to comment.

This post was edited
RE: My group deleted? Did it offend?

what

This post was edited

Welp, I don't know about being against regulation, but quite sure it was offensive to those who do shave, and could've have been a potential flame war. I mean, as nudists, we should try to be in unity, not make factions within each other. We're all human; some like to be smooth like babies, others can't help to have hair on every square inch of their person, just accept who they are. lol So yeah, don't take it personally, I just believe it was deleted to prevent future fights, that's all. Then again, who am I to say? I'm just a free member; definitely am not TT1 lol. Wishing ya a better day man!

This post was edited

It was probably a soarce of a complaint or two. For these good places to stay alive we need no cause for dissention especally the kind that could lead to higher places. Lot of good people are working to make this happen so we don't need to give them challenges. This kind if stuff is what was the final straw for Skinbook.

This post was edited

Why do we need more groups refering the shaving theme? Are there not are allready,several for both sides?
TT1 is known to dislikerepetition and to be honest no-one seems to post to these groups.

This post was edited

So, various shaving threads are ok, and one about staying natural is not. No actually I think it's the inappropriate name of the group.
Actually, I can't even remember what I called it. Or how I described it.

This post was edited

Why do we need more groups refering the shaving theme? Are there not are allready,several for both sides?TT1 is known to dislikerepetition and to be honest no-one seems to post to these groups.
ARE there groups about not shaving? I've only seen the others.

This post was edited

Why do we need more groups refering the shaving theme? Are there not are allready,several for both sides?TT1 is known to dislikerepetition and to be honest no-one seems to post to these groups.
ARE there groups about not shaving? I've only seen the others.
I DO find one called Full Bush Nudists. It's specifically about WOMEN who keep their pubic hair intact.
Guess what! The rules say For Couples and Single Women.
Guess what! I'm a single guy.

This post was edited

Actually, I can't even remember what I called it. Or how I described it.

I believe you named it "Men who shave their pubic hair look ridiculous." So much more likely than not it was due to the name.

This post was edited

I DO find one called Full Bush Nudists. It's specifically about WOMEN who keep their pubic hair intact.
Guess what! The rules say For Couples and Single Women.
Guess what! I'm a single guy.
---------------------------------------------------------
I wouldn't go on pouting about it. Take your coffee pot or wine rack and start a group somewhere else. Over in Skinbook I started a group for a few of us non drinkers to come together as sober nudists. Quess what - it got deleted. Seems a few nudists can't stand any refrence to sobriety not surprising going by some of the f2f nudist gatherings I have experinced. Anyway we go on happy gathered somewhere else :-) If we really have a mission it can only be distroyed from inside.
Russ

This post was edited