April 10th

Did today actually just happen? I went to the beach, spent the day completely naked and my watch tells me it's the 10th April in England. I'm confused!!!

This topic was edited
RE: April 10th

Your watch tells you the date? I thought those things only told time. Welp, my mind is blown. lol

This post was edited

It looked so nice out this morning, I decided to leave it out all day.

This post was edited

I must be old, I still use a sun dial

This post was edited

totally cold and wet here, I dont want to hear about how warm it is there!

This post was edited

It was nice hear today for working outside, but not a nice day for wearing the one button suit. A little on the cold side.

This post was edited
April 10

Good ot hear you guys are getting some decent weather now - we have had a quite quick cold change here in the last few days!! - I'm not liking it!!!

This post was edited

Warm in England ? I didn't think that ever happened. Every time I've been there it has been to cold to enjoy a beach au natural.

This post was edited

Lately here the weather in WV has been crazy. Cold and rainy one day and the next day it can be warm and sunny. Yesterday I got my back deck ready for summer by sweeping the deck off and setting up the deck chairs.

This post was edited

Warm in England ? I didn't think that ever happened. Every time I've been there it has been to cold to enjoy a beach au natural.
I think you missed the small details on that commit.
"You're going to get about the same as you had 35 years ago, but a little warmer."
notice the "er" on warm, a degree or two would qualify for warmer, Burr. lol

This post was edited

These past few days have been absolutely gorgeous. I look forward to a temperate spring without a late frost to ruin what has bloomed.

This post was edited