RE:Has anyone met one on one?

Yes, a few times. Wonderful experiences. Nice to chat online first, then cam if possible and finally meet in person. All good!

This post was edited

I just met a friend from TRUE NUDIST one on one for the first time this past week. He was vacationing near me and knew that I knew of places to hike naked and swim. We met up at a trailhead, undress and headed down the trail.
It was an awesome hike. We were so relaxed with each other and had great, easy conversations the entire ten miles. It was as if we had always known each other.
I was sad when the time was over. Would be nice to live close to him so we could have more times to hang out

This post was edited

I may be meeting someone tomarrow. I'm a little apprehensive becuase she has a very minamal profile, but we've exchanged a few short emails and she keeps trying to get me on hangout which I don't do. I told her she needed to post some photos and get certified. She said she was having difficulty with that. So, I said I've had some difficulties with the site too but was able to figure it out. Now I offered to help her get certified. Should I be concerned? I'm trying to make this as innocent of a meeting as I can, but have not exchanged personal contact info yet. I've been delaying but expect to give a phone number and address tonight.

I have met two single members and a couple over the last 9 years living in I'll those were all meet in a clothed area since finding the Southside sun club I have been inviting all local nudist to come out though it as a very short season for me I will be going again next yearhoping to meet all of you down there

This post was edited

In the 10 years weve been on TN weve met 6 nudists at 2 resorts and 7 TN nudists that were members of a non landed nudist club we were members of. All very nice people.

This post was edited

NO and was one of the main purposes I actually joined this site and try to stay active - meet other nudists LIVE! I'm in Austin TX and would be game - even join at Hippie Hollow as a clothing optional park (legal nudity). AustinJohn

This post was edited

I've met a couple of people who I've had conversations with here, but as for lasting friendships, it's hard to say. And if somebody wants to meet me in person, I'm usually up for that. In these cases, I suggest we meet at a coffee shop or at a nudist resort rather than in our homes.

This post was edited

Firstly... I agree with many comments made on this post. Never give out your personal details until you at least meet in person.
There's nothing wrong with meeting textile at a caf.

I know my response is 2 yrs late, however I've just joined the group and wish to share.

FYI out of my 208 "friends" on TN... I've meet in person 37 of the profiles (some are couples, not individuals). Plus I know that another 5 profiles are legit, as we know mutual nudies.
Now most of the people I've meet, have been via nudist venues, events, clubs and/or beaches. However a small handful have been through this website. Including my husband. Yep meet him via TN in mid 2014 and we married in 2018.

Here's the downer!
I stopped trying to meet people one-on-one. I can only assume, they though my profile was fake. I got tired of being stood-up at caf meetups.
Instead I started advertising on my profile wall, which "Public Event" I'd be attending and anyone interested in meeting, was welcome to say hello.
When I say Public Event, I mean nudist beach events, that all nude beach goers can participate in. For example: Alexandria Bay Carnival (aka A Bay Olympics... unfortunately this annual event has been permanently cancelled).
Anyways... guess how many people from TN have intro'd themselves?
I'm sad to say, only 4.

A bonus!!!
I have sucessfully talked a few "newbie nudies" into trying out social nudism and have meet 2 of them. 1 guy has a textile wife and she hangs out with us at their local venue (one of my old haunts). The other guy fully embrassed nudism as a lifestyle and actively helps out with property maintenance, advertising and helps run a non-landed social club, which he oeganises a few annual events for. Events that he's created.

Have also meet a few TN members who were previously listed as a legit profile of mutual friend (we'd both meet mutual friend in person).

Also a couple of friends have deleted their profiles, as they've grown tired or had had enough of the site.

I realise this site has it's predators and scammers. Unfortunately they've leached on and it takes a real effort to sift through them to find genuine profiles. But sometimes it's about little wins, like sharing knowledge to help a newbie share in our freedom.

My husband and I travel within Australia. Ocassionally New Zealand too. So we're only interested in making contact with people in these 2 countries. We mean offense to those in other countries. It's just our personal preference. Cheers!

United in Nudity
Emz

This post was edited