RE:Going through the drive thru naked

Gone thru many drive thrus nude. Anytime Im driving naked and need to get some food I drive thru nude as no need or time to dress. I think mostly no one even knows except one time during a lunch rush I was asked to pull up while my order was belong made so they could service other cars. I pulled int the designated area to wait still naked. After 2-3 minutes, a young woman came to my window with my order. When she reached the door and about to hand me the bag, she stopped dead and just stared in the window. With a huge smile, she said heres your order, please allow me to get you some condiments. I thought for a second and said OK. She left and my mind went to shes getting management so Im in deep trouble. She came back alone with the ketchup and mustard and she was still smiling as she said I love your outfit I just smiled back and said thanks. She took a little extra time with me and I was beginning to get aroused so I said thanks for the condiments and said I needed to leave. She begged me for just another minute so I obliged and we spoke of nudity as she is a nudist and drives naked all the time. We made a date and took many nude drives together over the next couple months.An awesome tale! Sounds a whole lotta fun!

Oooohhhh it was. We had many verrry nice nude drives. We did some touching and masturbstion, but no sex. That may happen as we are meeting up again next week.stay tuned.

This post was edited

On longer road trips I am often driving naked. A drive thru is a great way to pick up food without having to get dressed. I sometimes cover up though. Depends on what I am driving and the height of the pick up window.

This post was edited

I have gone thru the drive thru naked. Was working in hay field earlier and took clothes off to get rid of dust. Wasn't going to put on so drove home naked. Stopped at drive thru and placed my order. Went to window and got my order. They never said a thing or even noticed. They looked right in my truck also.

This post was edited

there is a game i've played a few times. i make up a short list of tasks such as climb a flagpole, go into the sewers, sit inside a police car, etc. one of the tasks is always - go through a drive-thru naked. then i go to a fast food restaurant near closing time. i tell them i'm in a contest and the first of my friends to get a picture of every task wins a pool of money we contribute to. i ask if they are ok if i do the nude drive thru with them. every time they say "sure, go for it". i've done it 3 times now. its so much fun and the workers seem to think its funny too.

This post was edited