Going through the drive thru naked

Today on my way home from work I was driving naked like I normally do and I wanted to get something to eat but I didn't want to put my clothes back on. So I decided to go through the drive thru naked. The ladie that gave me my food didn't care or was too focus on her work. Either way I will definitely start doing this more often.

This topic was edited
RE:Going through the drive thru naked

Today on my way home from work I was driving naked like I normally do and I wanted to get something to eat but I didn't want to put my clothes back on. So I decided to go through the drive thru naked. The ladie that gave me my food didn't care or was too focus on her work. Either way I will definitely start doing this more often.

Did you cover your lap while you went through?

This post was edited

No because my truck has a lift kit. She wouldn't be able to see anything anyway.

This post was edited

No because my truck has a lift kit. She wouldn't be able to see anything anyway.

She might have thought that you were just one of the thousands of shirtless men then.

This post was edited

She might have thought that you were just one of the thousands of shirtless men then.

This post was edited

If any thing, the security camera may look down into the truck. I have thought about going thru the drive through naked. You know it would be a surprise if they had to check the tape.

This post was edited

If any thing, the security camera may look down into the truck. I have thought about going thru the drive through naked. You know it would be a surprise if they had to check the tape.
These days the recording is on a disk drive and they will go direct to the time the incident happened so nlessyp were the incident there is nothing to worry about.

This post was edited

Even if the security camera got me on tape I wouldn't care. They typically don't check the cameras.

This post was edited

You never know. Perhaps if they like what they see, they may note the time and check the video later!

This post was edited

Gone thru many drive thrus nude. Anytime Im driving naked and need to get some food I drive thru nude as no need or time to dress. I think mostly no one even knows except one time during a lunch rush I was asked to pull up while my order was belong made so they could service other cars. I pulled int the designated area to wait still naked. After 2-3 minutes, a young woman came to my window with my order. When she reached the door and about to hand me the bag, she stopped dead and just stared in the window. With a huge smile, she said heres your order, please allow me to get you some condiments. I thought for a second and said OK. She left and my mind went to shes getting management so Im in deep trouble. She came back alone with the ketchup and mustard and she was still smiling as she said I love your outfit I just smiled back and said thanks. She took a little extra time with me and I was beginning to get aroused so I said thanks for the condiments and said I needed to leave. She begged me for just another minute so I obliged and we spoke of nudity as she is a nudist and drives naked all the time. We made a date and took many nude drives together over the next couple months.

This post was edited

Gone thru many drive thrus nude. Anytime Im driving naked and need to get some food I drive thru nude as no need or time to dress. I think mostly no one even knows except one time during a lunch rush I was asked to pull up while my order was belong made so they could service other cars. I pulled int the designated area to wait still naked. After 2-3 minutes, a young woman came to my window with my order. When she reached the door and about to hand me the bag, she stopped dead and just stared in the window. With a huge smile, she said heres your order, please allow me to get you some condiments. I thought for a second and said OK. She left and my mind went to shes getting management so Im in deep trouble. She came back alone with the ketchup and mustard and she was still smiling as she said I love your outfit I just smiled back and said thanks. She took a little extra time with me and I was beginning to get aroused so I said thanks for the condiments and said I needed to leave. She begged me for just another minute so I obliged and we spoke of nudity as she is a nudist and drives naked all the time. We made a date and took many nude drives together over the next couple months.

An awesome tale! Sounds a whole lotta fun!

This post was edited