Making my 1st Visit 25th June

Hi there,
In New York working. Have the day free tomorrow and planning to try this place out in the afternoon. Will be there from around 1:30pm ish, around till early evening I would think. I will be the very pale/white, English man in a corner somewhere, come and say "Hi" if you attend or please message if you would like to meet up.
Steve

This topic was edited
RE:Making my 1st Visit 25th June

I wish I could join you. I have a meeting scheduled for 2pm. Maybe I should not go to it. Let me know what times you will be there because I may be able to work around it.

This post was edited

I am planning on being there at the times I originally said. Give or take a few mins, travel dependant. Be good to see a friendly face if possible but understand lives and commitments. Just thought it worth a post incase people were planning a trip. If by any chance things change my end I will post here early morning, But otherwise I will go along .

This post was edited

I'm hoping to get there. I have a business call at 2 so will either go after that time of maybe make the call from the spa. If your plans change, let me know.

This post was edited