Why so many pretend couples on the site?

I don't quite understand why there are so many pretend couples on this site.. a lot of the profiles are shown as "couples" but then written somewhere obscurely will be "my wife is not a nudist anymore" or some such similar stuff... or if you get talking to them it will be "oh, she never comes on cam" or "she only talks to couples on cam".. in which case what's the point of accepting a friend request from single men.. my thinking is if you cant prove that you are a couple (and you don't have be naked on cam please, just get talking as friends)...then you are probably a fake..

I have taken the time to fill out my profile,, made it clear that I am currently a single male.. why is so difficult for the other "couples" to do the same?

Any thoughts??

This topic was edited
RE:Why so many pretend couples on the site?

Totally agree. Makes us couples look bad

This post was edited

We've spoke with a few couples on the phone before, to prove we are a couple.

This post was edited

I have tried to befriend so many people here only to be met with pure disappointment

This post was edited

Years ago a "couple who's profile pic showed them both clothed" asked that we Skype with them. After a month or so we decided to do that. On two occasions the male only appeared. He gave us excuses why his wife wasn;t there both times. We decide that unless she was present we would no longer Skype with that person. We now in the case of couples request that both be present and nude as we always are. If you're a couple that consist of one true nudist then shouldn't you have a single profile all your own?

This post was edited

It's very sad people have to miss represent themselves and pretend to be something they aren't.

This post was edited

Well for us, I am on the site only. More than one reason, but the main one is she not into social media. She hates Facebook. She is very hard of hearing and would not hear on the computer. She also had a bad experience with a swinger at the resort.
So she is a nudist and will go places, but doesnt want to be on Skype. But then I dont video chat. No time, working on the house.

This post was edited

Just another problem with this site that will never get cleaned up. There is one guy on this site who claims to be married to some woman named Alice. Yet Alice never appears on this site and if anyone dares to ask him about Alice they get blocked. The truth is that there is no Alice and the guy is obviously delusional and deceitful. Many long term people in the chat room will know exactly who I am referring to. If this man wants to come to the chat room as a single person then be honest about it and say in his profile as well as in the chat room. Stop the lies! Stop the deceit! You fool no one!

This post was edited

Yes there unfortunately those on this site merely to look at pics or to find soulmates. We try to be respectful of everyone here but there are those who deserve no respect when they try to deceive others about their true intentions. We're glad there is a Fake group to which we all who join the group can check out.

This post was edited

I guess the fakers rarely take time to fill out a profile, so they're easy to spot. Some may use TN for a sort of entertainment -- creating a make-believe character -- in order to not be lonely? Don't know, really. I will say this. In 3 years on this site, the "not-genuine" folks are no bother. Sharon and I hope to make friends with whom we can share quality nude time -- hopefully as guests to our home. And we're very pleased to report we had a "real" couple come for a visit (twice) for a few days. Proof that there are indeed real people out there. Derek (& Sharon)

This post was edited

Totally agree 100% couples should be able to prove and provide proof they are a cpl to anyone who asks.

This post was edited