what bromance is for you?

what bromance is for you ... how does it manifest itself, what is sought, what is done .... I would like, together with you, to understand more.

This topic was edited
RE:what bromance is for you?

For me it is about connection with a friend. It's about learning about each other, learning from each other and developing a meaningful relationship. I have 2 Bromances with close male friends and we get along well. We have taken naps together in the same bed, some times naked, and also taken trips together. Its mutual respect as well.

This post was edited

A bromance to me is having trust with someone. That when you are together there are no secrets for it. When you are nude/naked there is no clothing or screen to hide behind. I have developed 2 actually. There is no hiding anything. When one of needs to break down or release pent up emotion the other is there. One of my friends has just stripped down and held me close. We were completely nude but it was not a sexual thing but comforting. I actually fell asleep in his arms.

This post was edited

Its so nice having someone this close. I just moved and still miss my good friends. I see only one last year and it sure was nice to hold him again.
New town and I am working on making some friends. Maybe soon Ill have those close hugs again.

This post was edited

I would like that also.
My brother in law knows I am a nudist. I am staying at his house for a couple days. I know he stays naked alone but should I stay naked with him also ?
I just seen him naked at the bottom of the stairs. . I went down the stairs and asked for some water naked. But the ideas in both my heads are making me wonder what it would be like. Hmmm

This post was edited

For 2 1/2 years, I was able to developed this bromance with someone that I can call my best friend and we treated each other like we are brothers. We hang out together in nude or in textile. We exercise together, we rode our bicycle together, dine together, watched movies, go bowling and spend naked time in nude beach/resort. We go camping together in nude and share a bed together totally bare. Whenever we go to the gym together, we shower together naked with others, sit in the hot tub and sauna together naked. There is no secret between us. We confide with each other, we hug to give each other some comfort and assurance that everything will be ok when problem arises. We are always there for each other to give support, a shoulder to cry/rely on. I missed him a lot and he misses me a lot. I have to leave him when I chose to migrate here in the US. We cried in each others arm when we said or goodbyes. But we stayed in touch and talked/text almost everyday. I dont know if I can find another one like him here. Our relationship was the perfect bromance I ever had.

This post was edited

Wow I want a friend like that

This post was edited

Its wonderful to read the beautiful bromances discussed in this thread. Nudity is a factor, but its the meeting of minds and bodies, but not necessarily of a sexual nature. Bromance can mean different things to different people. A deep friendship, a deep bond.
Does that and can that lead to love and marriage. It depends. Some are already happily married, but need space to talk with a friend who will listen and not take offence or be defensive. Life can be fun.

This post was edited

Thanks all for posting such great stories on this thread. It sounds like you can choose your bromances, whereas biology determines your bros.

This post was edited

First of all, Im sorry to hear about the passing of your best friend. On the other hand, I must say that he passed away happy and content as he was in his favorite place when he passed. Sadlythis kind of bromance/friendship only comes only once in a lifetime. I had so many best friends in the past and now I am embarking on new friendship in my new hometown but I never had that kind of friendship in the past and I dont think I will ever find one in the future. Who knowsmaybe I am wrong.

This post was edited

First of all, Im sorry to hear about the passing of your best friend. On the other hand, I must say that he passed away happy and content as he was in his favorite place when he passed. Sadlythis kind of bromance/friendship only comes only once in a lifetime. I had so many best friends in the past and now I am embarking on new friendship in my new hometown but I never had that kind of friendship in the past and I dont think I will ever find one in the future. Who knowsmaybe I am wrong.Thanks New, and yes I would agree that he did pass away at a place he enjoyed to be at. Meeting that guy that was there that day, he stated that my friend was not feeling well and had taken to laying on the deck chair they have at the spa, to feel better. He passed away on the deck chair. I made it a point, to bring closure to the grief I was in, to sit and lay on that same chair. I can say, it was the most hardest thing I had ever done to that date. There were many feeling, first the sadness and pure feeling that made me cry for a good period of time but then the relief that it brought. I've read before about how individuals say they can feel a person to be there, somewhere where they passed at, well I could say the same. It was like he was there, smiling and I knew inside of me, he was saying good bye and that I was going to be OK. My friends that were with me that day at the spa, stated that they saw a total change in me after my 'cry'. I don't think that this friendship is a once-in-a-lifetime. I keep an open mind that there is another guy out there that will want to share that experience of bromance. It maybe in a different level but I know from experience that this so call bromance made me a better man in many aspects of my life. I would say to any guy, keep an open mind and don't say "I don't think'.....

This post was edited