RE:Gas station/convenience store

Gender equality - so long as the nipples are covered it's OK. LOL

That was just for compliance with the No Shirt? No Service sign! True shirtless equality also acceptable!

Gabbi Grecko once did a nude walk through the central streets of Melbourne late one night. The uncensored video is probably still on the internet somewhere. At one point she entered a 7-11 and the poor guy behind the counter panicked and asked her to leave. I'm not sure what trouble he was fearing should she linger or, heaven forbid, try to buy something!

This post was edited

If I was working there and it was up to me, I'm sure I'd accept a lady in a bikini top as sufficient to meet the shirt requirement. Our just remove the sign. ;-)Gender equality - so long as the nipples are covered it's OK. LOL

I wonder what the reaction would be if a guy walked into a store with a shirts required sign wearing a bikini top, or even a sleeveless shirt cut off a few inches below the nipples!

This post was edited

I did it once. Super fun! Cameras there but it was late at night and store was closed. The link is to my xhampster page. I had saved the photo there and its gone missing since I posted it there. You cannot copy photos from there so I put the link on here. Sorry.Photos Here

This post was edited

I did it once. Super fun! Cameras there but it was late at night and store was closed. The link is to my xhampster page. I had saved the photo there and its gone missing since I posted it there. You cannot copy photos from there so I put the link on here. Sorry.Photos Here

This post was edited

If I was working there and it was up to me, I'm sure I'd accept a lady in a bikini top as sufficient to meet the shirt requirement. Our just remove the sign. ;-)

Any beach in southern california allows swimsuits only in their stores.

This post was edited

I have gotten gas totally nude a few times, awesome freeing feeling! Being naked in a store is something I've also wanted to do. I might try an am/pm, or 7/11 kind of store in the early morning hours. Easy to say, not as easy to actually do, but I'm getting bolder by the week, especially after reading these daring ideas

This post was edited

I have gotten gas totally nude a few times, awesome freeing feeling! Being naked in a store is something I've also wanted to do. I might try an am/pm, or 7/11 kind of store in the early morning hours. Easy to say, not as easy to actually do, but I'm getting bolder by the week, especially after reading these daring ideas
Do you always have clothing in your vehicle when yo pump gas nude?
If not and you need gas and something goes wrong and you have to pay inside, you may have to go in nude and fulfill this!

This post was edited

A long time ago, I was on a trip and stopped to get gas just off the interstate. I was naked, only wearing sunglasses. I finished at the pump and just went for it. I walked into the store and asked the girl behind the counter if she was ok with me getting a drink. She didn't say anything, so I got something out of the cooler and checked out. She still didn't say anything, most likely in shock. She could certainly see everything. The other people in the store weren't amused, but they didn't say anything either. I left and continued my trip, naked.

This post was edited

A long time ago, I was on a trip and stopped to get gas just off the interstate. I was naked, only wearing sunglasses. I finished at the pump and just went for it. I walked into the store and asked the girl behind the counter if she was ok with me getting a drink. She didn't say anything, so I got something out of the cooler and checked out. She still didn't say anything, most likely in shock. She could certainly see everything. The other people in the store weren't amused, but they didn't say anything either. I left and continued my trip, naked.
In the days before everyone had a cell phone with a camera.

This post was edited