New_Nudists

Hey everyone!

My wife and I dipped our toes into Nudism/Naturism last year and will never turn back! we are looking to grow a network of other young like minded people to get together for events and what not. We are NOT in the "lifestyle" but aren't judgemental for those who are, its just not for us.

Anyways we have an Instagram page with a bunch of pictures from our recent travels. Just search New_Nudists and it should show up. Otherwise just reply here or message on here so we can connect!

This topic was edited
RE:New_Nudists

I just found your profile new_nudists on Instagram. I am unsure as to how much of the human form they will allow. You have some great images with clever ways to keep the pix PG-13. Well done. Sy

This post was edited

Let's keep spread the word about this great lifestyle and the feeling of freedom that it brings

This post was edited

thanks! yeah thats always the challenge!

This post was edited

Im a new nudists socially, recently I visited a nude camp that I was at 6 times prior. I was really getting comfortable untill a time I was going and enter park paid and signed in as always , Then I drove up to a person that has a camp there and was chased down by the owner in a golf cart he was just about yelling at me and said to me that I could be a sexual predator and snitch a child. I was pissed at the insinuation that I was compared to a predator ,and told him I'll just leave which got him even angrier . So he went to my friends camp and he scolded my friend too ,so I left.I do not feel good about going back to a place the labels you because you are single

This post was edited

Im a new nudists socially, recently I visited a nude camp that I was at 6 times prior. I was really getting comfortable untill a time I was going and enter park paid and signed in as always , Then I drove up to a person that has a camp there and was chased down by the owner in a golf cart he was just about yelling at me and said to me that I could be a sexual predator and snitch a child. I was pissed at the insinuation that I was a predator ,and told him I'll just leave which got him even angrier . So he went to my friends camp and he scolded my friend too ,so I left.I do not feel good about going back to a place the labels you because you are single

Did they refund your entry fee for the day, at least? I know I would have demanded my money back after an encounter like that.

This post was edited

I was so pissed i just left .

This post was edited