Solair review

I did a lot of research on the web and AANR and all indications were Solair was the place for me. I'm an old school nudist, have been for almost my whole life. "Lifestyle" resorts are not my scene. Solair did not disappoint. Right away, Christy in the office was very welcoming. Then Dave took me on a very nice tour, hitting all the the key features. He also interviewed me and it went very well. Then I was on my own. I settled onto the beach area and very quickly met some very nice people. Ken and John actually took me on a walk through the resort which I really loved. Great guys. I also spoke to Dave and Pat who were very welcoming. I took a few swims in the lake which was very refreshing. Then I took a rowboat out for a while.
In the afternoon I hiked the bear/bare trail which was great fun. I ended my day at the pool.
Solair was absolutely the highlight of my summer and I can't wait to get back there.

This topic was edited
RE:Solair review

Solair is my favorite place to visit in Mass.!

This post was edited

Its in Woodstock CT, near the Mass border. After 4 visits, you can apply for membership.

This post was edited

We've been going to the local camps for about ten years and for the last 3-4 have been going exclusively to Solair. Everyone there is really nice and inviting to new people and they have lots of social events during the summer. I like to be active and not just sit by the pool or on the beach all day, so their trail system is also very nice. The bare trail above the beach is nice, but they have lots more heading the other way beyond all of the resident lots. It finally dawned on us that we could rent a trailer and bring our dogs, so we will be trying that Labor Day weekend. Before then we have a couple more trips planned this summer on July 23-25 and Aug 6-8.

This post was edited

i took a trip to solair on memorial day weekend a couple years ago and i was not made to feel welcome at all. so i never went back. 1st impression is everything for me. been loyal to Dyer Woods ever since.

This post was edited

We did end up bringing our dogs Labor Day weekend and they loved all of the trails. We saw a bunch of the Solair members at our non-landed group's nude bowling event and mentioned that we are looking into becoming members and getting a site. We were invited to go to their New Years Eve party and will ask a few more practical questions about site ownership. Then we will go through the membership process this spring and look at the sites we are interested in again.

This post was edited