Keys in August

We are planning to take the boat to the keys in August and will be in middle keys from Tavanier to Marathon. Does anyone have any great spots to share where we can anchor, beach, and snorkel naked? Thanks in advance!!

This topic was edited
RE:Keys in August

Thank you. Our approach is always go slow in waters we dont know. Looking forward to some naked boating and fun.

This post was edited

biggest thing to watch for in the keys in August is;,,,,...... Hurricanes!

other than that minor issue, boat naked anywhere. My naked snorkeling pics are from conch reef, right in that area!

This post was edited

A few years ago, I did a good bit of sailing off Key Largo, on the Florida Bay side. Left the dock wearing shorts, once passed the ICW channel markers, and still in sight of the dock, stowed the shorts in the cabin for the day.

Also did a nude SCUBA trip with a small boat dive operator on Largo, out to John Pennecamp. I was the only customer-diver. The Divemaster/owner dove with me, but she wore a bikini. Their normal trip includes a thumb-drive full of photos, so she took quite a few of me during the dives.

Hired a fishing guide for a day on the flats. I had really wanted to ask if I could fish nude, but was hesitant, so I never asked him. Definitely a "wish I had" experience.

Jim

This post was edited