RE: This is by far the best site, but why?

WOW, Phil is going to have such a BIG head, we'll have to use a crow bar to get his head through the door !!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

bounced to the top

This post was edited

It's the best ( so far ) because it's the most uncluttered, unrestricted, best policed site thus far.
It could use improvement, and I have some ideas I'd like to see.
I've made advances in that regard, and in simply acquiring the site to the same end, but that isn't making much progress.
There may yet come along an even better site. That remains to be seen, I suppose.

This post was edited

It's the best ( so far ) because it's the most uncluttered, unrestricted, best policed site thus far.

No sparkly pictures, videos, streaming music files. Just words and pictures, with a bigger emphasis on the words. I love it!

This post was edited

The bulletins and updates tell what your friends are up to. No discussions about raunchy topics. This is the only nudist site that I visit regularly; although I am on the membership rolls of other sites.

This post was edited

Everyone here is very laid back and open. Its a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other sites I have seen,

This post was edited

After reading through these posts I have come to the conclusion that most everyone feels as I do. It is the people here that make this the best site around. Everyone welcomes you with open arms, 99.9% of us are here for a clean site and its like a smorgusboard of advise for the newbie such as myself. I felt at home here very quickly and it was all due to the people here. People make the group, did I say that already? Let me say it one more time, Great people make this the best site out there.

This post was edited

Overdue bump!

This post was edited

Overdue bump!

Sure Phil, you just wanted to see all of the nice things we all said about you !!!! he he

Steve

This post was edited

Not perfect, but improving. There are other threads for suggestions so I won't list any here.

Have to agee with many others - the website is good, but the people are what are making it a real community and therefore a great place to visit. The desire to manage & maintain the vision of TT1, by so many members makes it a wonderful site and will keep it that way.

This post was edited