So who's out there

The summer is coming to a close and I've spent a lot of "Quality" time on the bay this year! The weather has been very favorable toward my efforts to develop a decent tan. From the viewpoint of the usual places from the Middle River to Worton Creek I have to conclude that I'm the only one!
Hello is there anybody in there ... just nod if you can hear me.......

This topic was edited
RE:So who's out there

I have not had the time this year to get out on the water, miss it greatly, love nude fishing. I hope to work on the boat this winter and have it ready for next year. Also love the Pink Floyd reference.

This post was edited

Howdy! I have been cooped up inside for a year and a half!! I desperately need a tan. I haven't had any nude time except in the shower! Lol Wish there were a place around to visit and just soak up some sun.

This post was edited

Me too! I need some sun all over and especially out on or near the water. So lets plan a day cruise or trip to Gunny. Weekdays are best for me. The Admiral owns me on weekends LOL.

This post was edited

Me too! I need some sun all over and especially out on or near the water. So lets plan a day cruise or trip to Gunny. Weekdays are best for me. The Admiral owns me on weekends LOL.
I'm with John! I hate for this summer to end with me with a white ass! LOL

And if anyone needs a boating companion, just reach out!

This post was edited

The summer is coming to a close and I've spent a lot of "Quality" time on the bay this year! The weather has been very favorable toward my efforts to develop a decent tan. From the viewpoint of the usual places from the Middle River to Worton Creek I have to conclude that I'm the only one!Hello is there anybody in there ... just nod if you can hear me.......

Loud and clear! If you need a first mate, let me know!

This post was edited

A trip to Gunnison sounds great! Give me a day or two to check my schedule and Ill throw out some dates.....

This post was edited

How does September 8th or 15th sound. After Labor Day and during the week will be less crowded.

This post was edited

I just received my work schedule. The 7th and 16th are best for me as I'm off those days.

This post was edited