Living naked

I am retired-;I haven't had clothes on for 4 days- with few exceptions I live naked- just wish I had friends that shared y lifestyle

This topic was edited
RE:Living naked

Have you gotten rid of a lot of your clothing since you retired?
I have well less than half a much as I did when I was working.

This post was edited

I am retired-;I haven't had clothes on for 4 days- with few exceptions I live naked- just wish I had friends that shared y lifestyle

Few of my friends are nudists, but all my friends except one are OK with me being nude when they visit.

This post was edited

Same here. My record is 12 days in a row completely nude, inside and out.

This post was edited

Same here. My record is 12 days in a row completely nude, inside and out.

Do you have relatively little clothing since you rarely wear any?

This post was edited

I am retired as well, the clothes I have are very different than before hand, the suits, white shirts, ties, and wingtips are gone, in came sandals, shorts and tees. Underwear is long gone, so unnecessary ! But, as a result, living in the heat and humidity here in Southermost Florida, when I do have to wear textiles, its once and into the wash. I often go a week or more with never having to don clothing, and when I do, its the legal minimum. I have come to really like tan thru swim trunks, they are sheer, legal, and loose fitting so nothing gets bound up. Yes, there is life after retirement. My partner is much the same, although she has more commitments in the community...sucks for her !

Does legal minimum include only wearing shirt when absolutely necessary?

This post was edited

I am retired as well, the clothes I have are very different than before hand, the suits, white shirts, ties, and wingtips are gone, in came sandals, shorts and tees. Underwear is long gone, so unnecessary ! But, as a result, living in the heat and humidity here in Southermost Florida, when I do have to wear textiles, its once and into the wash. I often go a week or more with never having to don clothing, and when I do, its the legal minimum. I have come to really like tan thru swim trunks, they are sheer, legal, and loose fitting so nothing gets bound up. Yes, there is life after retirement. My partner is much the same, although she has more commitments in the community...sucks for her !
Similar for me, but my total clothing supply is less than half of what I had when I was working. All of the suits, underwear and undershirts are gone, as well as most of the dress shirts and ties, and about half of the business casual clothing. I do have one blazer and pair of dress shoes, but rarely wear them. We got a privacy fence around the pool and deck, so most of my swimwear went. During covid, I bought some basic exercise equipment to use at home instead of going to the gym, so I got rid of half of my gym shorts and sleeveless shirts. If I lived in a warmer climate or our grandson spent less time here, I could get rid of some more. I also have a fairly active schedule in the community, so I am dressed more than many retired nudists

This post was edited

One more question. Since I believe that tan through swim shorts don't have pockets, what do you do with your wallet, keys, etc.?

This post was edited

One more question. Since I believe that tan through swim shorts don't have pockets, what do you do with your wallet, keys, etc.?

Much the same as anybody shopping at a nudist resort would do with their money, cards and apartment keys.

This post was edited

We are newly retired and we are nude for several days on end we make Friday our errand day but from 3 pm on Friday until Tuesday morning we are nude. As for clothes I wore scrubs and a t-shirt those are all gone and so are my lab jackets. Generally, wear shorts and a t-shirt when we go out have dress clothes as we are active in our non-profit community and we attend dinners and meetings so still have that.

This post was edited

campingbare : I know you have the IDEAL location, I love coming there so I can be a "free-spirit". As one of the other posts mentioned I need ALL the vitamin "D" I can absorb. Hope to see you soon. This Virus has put a damper on my outdoor activities. I have had the Virus 3 times. I am getting tired of it.. I still get small cases of it even being vaccinated.. Here we are back to my need for more Vitamin "D".

This post was edited