RE:Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

For me, feet is always number one. Especially soles-side, the sight has aroused me since well before I came of age. In fact I feel bad gawking at the nude beach sometimes when a dude is on his blanket and I staring at his sexy feet and thinking "don't worry dude, I'm not checking out your junk!" A walk in the park in nice weather can be a real voyeuristic paradise with guys out barefoot, and totally G-rated. :)

Also love seeing a man's anus. Maybe because it's such a private area, you have to go out of your way to display it. I like that boldness. And I also want to dive in with my face.

This post was edited
RE:Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

For me, feet is always number one. Especially soles-side, the sight has aroused me since well before I came of age. In fact I feel bad gawking at the nude beach sometimes when a dude is on his blanket and I staring at his sexy feet and thinking "don't worry dude, I'm not checking out your junk!" A walk in the park in nice weather can be a real voyeuristic paradise with guys out barefoot, and totally G-rated. :)Also love seeing a man's anus. Maybe because it's such a private area, you have to go out of your way to display it. I like that boldness. And I also want to dive in with my face.
I totally respect the love of feet. With that said they are always a giant turn off for me if they are not well groomed. It's 2022 guys there is no reason to have fungus under your uncut nails! A visit to the doctor and a pedicure goes a long way.

This post was edited

My legs and my butt

This post was edited