RE:What is your greatest hinderance to enjoying nudity?

My wife's love of "brunching" with friends on week ends...

I've had to watch a few sunny and warm week ends "pass me by"; because her "brunch plans" prevented us from making it to the resort. I respect her need for non-nudist socialization...but darn!

The good news: I brought it to her attention recently and she agreed to compromise by freeing up her Sundays. So I guess I can't actually complain; since she is willing to split her time between socializing with her friends and nude recreation.

This post was edited

Children at home who are not nudists and don't like us being nude around them.

I hear that! Nakedness was not permitted in my house by my ex and the boys did not cross her or there would be drama for all. Now that they are older and on there own she does not matter anymore it just became a no-go zone.

This post was edited

My wife's love of "brunching" with friends on week ends...I've had to watch a few sunny and warm week ends "pass me by"; because her "brunch plans" prevented us from making it to the resort. I respect her need for non-nudist socialization...but darn!The good news: I brought it to her attention recently and she agreed to compromise by freeing up her Sundays. So I guess I can't actually complain; since she is willing to split her time between socializing with her friends and nude recreation.

I reached a similar compromise with my wife about having her friends over for lunch.
She can have them here as long as I can swim and sun in the back yard if I close the back curtains.

This post was edited

Compromise is a good thing. To oft that isn't even a doable.

This post was edited

Compromise is a good thing. To oft that isn't even a doable.

Uncompromising wives, ex-wives (or husbands) are probably the biggest "killer" of nudism. Especially so when it's purely out of spite. I've been down that road and it sucks...

This post was edited

If there's not compromise on both parts, a relationship is doomed to fail or it will be a very unhappy relationship.

Today is a good example of compromising. I wanted to go spend the day naked at the resort. Liz had lunch plans with a friend. So she agreed to move her lunch plans to brunch from 10 to 12; at which point I will go pick her up and we're heading straight to the resort. Simple. Neither one of us gets "exactly" what we wanted, but we're still both getting a satisfactory outcome.

This post was edited

If there's not compromise on both parts, a relationship is doomed to fail or it will be a very unhappy relationship.Today is a good example of compromising. I wanted to go spend the day naked at the resort. Liz had lunch plans with a friend. So she agreed to move her lunch plans to brunch from 10 to 12; at which point I will go pick her up and we're heading straight to the resort. Simple. Neither one of us gets "exactly" what we wanted, but we're still both getting a satisfactory outcome.

Nothing like spending the day with your nudist partner at a venue; club, resort, beach. But, there are times, like yours, where you both have different plans for the day. I love visiting our nude beach down near San Diego. Di hates the down and back up to the parking lot. Because of this, we do not visit together much anymore.

She plans "girls days" with her close friends. Sometimes the husbands do things, other times we don't. On those days when I'm alone, I will go to the beach alone and Di's fine with that. It's not the same as when we used to visit together but, she gets her day with the girls and isn't rushed or on a time line and I get to visit the beach for the day. Luckily, I found a nude beach up by where our eldest grandson is going to college. We'll visit him a few times a year and get to visit this beach, which is much more manageable for Di to get to, a few times a year!

This post was edited