What is your greatest hinderance to enjoying nudity?

We are all on here because we enjoy our bare time. Just curious what is the greatest hinderance that each of you face to enjoying your birthday suit to the max?

Some examples are: lack of privacy , time constraints due to job or other life demands, uncooperative SO, fear someone will find out?
children or others still at home or keep returning home?

I am blessed in I live alone and rural so no one to object in the house and no neighbors to bitch from their yards. I work part time which means I do have quite a bit of free time. I would say my biggest is that I am very social person and can only go so long without interaction with others.
Granted many of my friends are fine with my lack of clothes and strip down when here to soak. But often i meet others in places that my birthday suit would not be acceptable attire.

I am just curious what stops you all from enjoying bare time.

This topic was edited
RE:What is your greatest hinderance to enjoying nudity?

1. Community activities,
2. Amount of time our grandson spends with us.

This post was edited

Mainly the lack of support from the social circle I am in. Most of the people I hang out with would be uncomfortable by nudity so any of my nude adventures need to be done solo. I also would like to maintain some sort of discreet prescience on the internet as I am still young and not established enough in my own situation to really allow for full nudist lifestyle. Working on it!

This post was edited

Lack of privacy in much of the back garden. Lack of nearby naturist social contacts/friends. Covid resulting in council permanently closing the swimming pool one of the local swims used. Rebuild of local sports centre meaning the new layout, with glass floor to ceiling external windows in the pool area, means it has been deemed unsuitable for naturist events. Despite assurances they would continue to be catered for.

This post was edited

All things considered, I am able to be nude quite a bit. My yard is somewhat nude friendly but not totally. As I keep working on fencing & greenery, it will become more so. I enjoy what I have & will stay after my projects.

This post was edited

Grandchildren. Nudity not allowed much when they are here, which is at least two days per week. The wide open yard on a corner lot with no fencing. The lack of places to go within a short distance to be naked.

This post was edited

My biggest hindrance is my wife - she is not at all comfortable with nudity. Another major hindrance is no CO legal area nearby.

This post was edited

We're pretty fortunate to have privacy in our backyard, we have full time nudity inside and we live relatively close to several clubs, resorts and a nude beach. Our greatest hinderance with all those opportunities, is to live in a tract home where nudity out front is very, very limited.

I take the trash bins out to the curb at 11:30pm or later and can do that naked. I've sat out on our porch at 5am with the porch light off and had coffee naked on the glider. If the shutters on the neighbor's homes across the street are closed, I can retrieve packages from the porch with ease. I work on our cars while naked, in our garage with the garage door open. I position one car or both to give me some screening.

All in all, I know the neighbors have seen me out front and in the garage but since I've tried to take some precautions so it's not in their faces, they seem to be tolerant or accepting. The neighbors are still very friendly and talk to us all the time, so there doesn't seem to be an issue. What would make our lives complete would be to actually live in a nudist community, club or resort, full time. 'But compared to many, we shouldn't complain! ;DDD

This post was edited

My son, who lives with me. He strenuously objects to nudity so I have to be dressed when he is at home.

This post was edited

Having the time and the lack of naked friends to hang out with is the biggest issue. Also finding places where I can go and enjoy the freedom of being naked. Currently my backyard yard in semi-private and I spend about 2 hours naked on my patio doing some exercising and relaxing in my spa followed by a cool outdoor shower.

This post was edited

My son, who lives with me. He strenuously objects to nudity so I have to be dressed when he is at home.

Is a kilt or pair of shorts sufficient or does he expect you to be fully dressed?

This post was edited